The Nottingham

Assisted Living Reviews for The Nottingham

Independent Living Reviews for The Nottingham

September 12, 2012

By SUcantare

My first impression of this facility was warm & inviting. The staff was very kind, helpful and understanding to my grandfather's needs. He loved the nurses and administrative employees as well. It is a very warm, friendly environment. They even treated the visiting families with a degree of hospitality that made you want to stay longer! My grandfather has since passed but we believe he was genuinely happy with The Nottingham being his residence during the sunset of his years.

August 31, 2011

By lovewhatIdo

I found this to be a clean and lovely facility. The staff were very helpful and caring. The dining room was elegant and the food was outstanding. The only reason this facility did not receive five stars, residents had to hire outside caregivers from an agency.

Services and Amenities of The Nottingham

About The Nottingham

The Nottingham is a senior living provider in Jamesville, New York that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact The Nottingham for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Nottingham