Longview, an Ithacare Community Ithaca, NY

Reviews of Longview, an Ithacare Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Longview, an Ithacare Community

August 11, 2013

By Cayuga

You can go online to see the varied living situations that Longview can provide. I only have experience with my mother (97) in assisted living. The Longview staff has been very king and attentive to my mother's needs. They made the move in process as painless as possible. We had the choice of using th furnishings supplied by the facility or bring our own. We did a mix and brought our own bed, dresser, TV and stand etc. And we used the existng wardrobe, lamps and bedside table. The rooms are similar to a hotel room but all have accessible bathrooms. Cable TV and phone are provided at a very reasonable price. Staff is present 24/7 and don't hesitate to phone if their are any issues. The meals are served in a very pleasant dininng room that is one floor down via elevator. The food is very good. There is daily menu. My mom loves the breakfast where you order anything you want. The facility is state licensed and the staff is very strict about the mandated rules, especially regardingthe handling of medications. I wish the rooms were a little more apartment-like and that they were on a ground level floor. Overall I would recommend Longview for it's attentive staff, great food and reasonable costs.

October 01, 2012

By ballestk

The staff at Longview seemed to really take pride in their work. They worked with every resident individually and made sure to give them the care they needed. Also, they were not "pushy" and allowed the residents to live at their own pace. They also provided lots of activities for the residents, which was a very important factor in choosing a facility.

September 01, 2012

By MarBuzz

I have looked at Longview a couple times. First on a official tour and second was a surprise visit. The facility is beautiful and clean clean clean. This does not happen usually. lots of things to do, transportation available. They have an Enhanced assisted living section completed in summer 2011. Would love to place mom here but need to get her insulin adjusted. Consulting with the doctor.

Services and Amenities of Longview, an Ithacare Community

About Longview, an Ithacare Community

Longview, an Ithacare Community is a senior living provider in Ithaca, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Longview, an Ithacare Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Longview, an Ithacare Community