CareOne at Wayne Wayne, NJ

Reviews of CareOne at Wayne

Nursing Home Reviews for CareOne at Wayne

August 07, 2011

By waynenj

My grandmother was recently a patient at Care One in Wayne. My grandmother had suffered from a stroke and was there for rehabilitation. The nurses were annoyed whenever the bell was rung for service, and they were always late giving her her meds. The only good thing that was there was the physical therapy...but that was it. One time a family member asked the nurse to change my grandmother and it took them over an hour to come back and change her! She ended up getting 3 massive infections that spread throughout her body and within a month and a half of being at the facility she passed away. DO NOT GO TO CARE ONE!!! Do not ignore these reviews! Please listen to all these and take your loved one to a different rehabilitation center!

June 16, 2011

By smartie

My mother was recently here & I wouldn't recommend it to anyone! When you ring for a nurse it takes too long for them to respond,they don't look at your chart so they don't know why your there,they give you medication not looking if you changed the medication,if your not aware of this they can give you the wrong meds. Each nurse tells you something different as to what you can or can not do. When you take the tour of the facility they make it sound likes it's great but when you get there it's totally different. The therapists get annoyed if you don't do exactly what they want you to do & each one tells you different things you can & can not do.

June 26, 2010

By carolinam

Despite the self congragulatory posters and banners that adorn this facility, I would have a difficult time awarding them one star. My husband was recently a patient here and I would not recommend it to anyone. They were not equipped to accommodate a man of his height and weight. The staff were not satisfactorily responsive to requests for assistance, pain medication, ice water etc. I was not expecting anything unreasonable but I don't think I should have had to go out looking for people because his call button was ignored, shorted out etc. The nursing staff was competant but staffing was in short supply. The non-nursing staff left a lot to be desired in competency and attitude. Cleanliness was fair. One day my husband was not dressed when I arrived at 4PM they said they couldn't find his clean clothes, they were in the stand next to his bed where they were EVERYDAY! All I heard from them was what a great facility this is. They had failed to show anything that approched ok much less great.

Photos of CareOne at Wayne

Services and Amenities of CareOne at Wayne

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About CareOne at Wayne

care-one.com

Let CareOne help you take the worry out of long-term care. Our knowledgeable specialists can help you and your family navigate all of the care options available. Plus, you and your loved one will be assured of a comfortable, seamless transition to the long-term care environment.

Most important, our staff includes experienced registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, nursing directors and managers who not only provide outstanding care but also treat each resident like a member of their own family.

Our long-term care team includes:

• 24-hour-a-day registered nurses
  • Activity and recreation staff
  • Certified nursing assistants
  • Licensed nutritionists
  • Social services
  • Spiritual support services
  • On-site physician services including internal medicine, podiatry, ophthalmology and dental care

CareOne at Wayne, a skilled sub-acute rehabilitation and long-term care center, offers personalized, attentive and experienced care.

Map of CareOne at Wayne