The Chelsea at Forsgate

Reviews of The Chelsea at Forsgate

Assisted Living Reviews for The Chelsea at Forsgate

November 25, 2015

By Vincent8

My mother is in The Chelsea at Forsgate. She likes it. The staff is absolutely patient and caring. She has a little, clean room. The food is good, and they have recreational activities for people to do if they want to participate.

October 30, 2015

The one who toured me around The Chelsea at Forsgate was very helpful. The rooms were good, and this facility was my first choice for my uncle. I saw the dining area and their activity room. I liked that they had a lot more male residents than the other places. They did a lot of activities and board games. It was very clean. I have my boss' mother-in-law living here, and she has had no problems with them. It's well run.

July 28, 2015

By Caroline16

Everything at The Chelsea at Forsgate is very clean. The staff has been very helpful. My dad seems to be adjusting well to it. They have trips, movie nights, and bingo. The rooms are immaculate. The food is good.

September 01, 2014

By Mary94148950

The Chelsea is a very active community and very busy. They do have a ton of activities for the residents to get involved in. The activity director keeps them very much engaged in different things. The rooms were nice, but average.

Costs for The Chelsea at Forsgate

Photos of The Chelsea at Forsgate

Services and Amenities of The Chelsea at Forsgate

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Occupational Therapy

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About The Chelsea at Forsgate

Located in Monroe Township, The Chelsea at Forsgate offers a variety of senior living options, including assisted living and memory care. We aim for our residents to maintain an active and independent lifestyle within a caring and supportive environment. We offer a lifestyle program that encourages residents to get to know their peers through numerous discussion activities, clubs, and social gatherings. If staying in isn’t your loved one’s idea of a good time, we also offer weekly bus trips to shop and run errands, as well as dining outings to local restaurants and a monthly trip to Parx Casino. When not in scheduled programs, residents often enjoy relaxing in the window lined parlor, where you can often find a resident or guest tickling the ivories on our community piano.

Featuring a wellness team that can tend to all your loved one’s needs and a housekeeping and maintenance team that aims to keep our community in impeccable shape, you can be sure your loved one is leading a worry-free life at The Chelsea at Forsgate.

Features & Amenities

• 24-hour professional trained staff
  • Full-time registered nurse (RN)
  • Health and wellness program
  • Daily scheduled activities
  • Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
  • 24-hour emergency response system
  • On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
  • Weekly housekeeping
  • Linen and laundry service
  • Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
  • Private dining room for family meals and special events
  • Game Room
  • Fireside Parlor
  • Activities room
  • Beauty/barber salon
  • Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs

We are an active, vibrant community and our residents are warm and welcoming to new residents. We have a long-tenured staff, many of whom are family members. They treat our residents with great care!

Map of The Chelsea at Forsgate