Arbor Terrace Middletown

Reviews of Arbor Terrace Middletown

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace Middletown

April 22, 2021

By Barb_K

My aunt lives in Arbor Terrace Middletown and we have never been happier about her decision! During this past year, the team at Arbor Terrace have truly shown their love and compassion for both the residents and families. They provided weekly zoom update calls, a community provided therapy session for families, facetime calls, compassion visits...you name it, they went above and beyond to make sure we stayed connected. The activities are engaging and they always have something for everyone. The large open common space areas so refreshing when you first walk into the community but they also have a game room, library and gym. We couldn't be happier that she chose this community!

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Arbor Terrace Middletown! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

October 11, 2019

By Carol

My mother-in-law is moving into Arbor Terrace Middletown on Monday. It is assisted as well as independent, but we decided on assisted living. It is close to where we live. It is beautiful and clean. The people there are very involved, very active and friendly. When you walk in the door, everyone seems very happy. The building is designed for senior citizens. There is an open floor plan. Most of the activities and the dining room are in the same general area, so it is easy for them to find where they're going. It is just a beautiful place. The staff who showed me around was wonderful. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and made you feel comfortable with the decision.

Independent Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace Middletown

June 28, 2015

By Maureen20

My mother hasn't moved in yet. She is going for respite stay next week, and then she should move in after that. Arbor Terrace of Middletown was the nicest place we have seen. Megan, the person who gave us the tour, was absolutely wonderful. The renovations they have done on the facility itself has made it look like a hotel out of a magazine. Every room is newly renovated and absolutely beautiful. Their services were wonderful, and the prices compared to other places that have never been renovated in 40 years are about $2,000 a month cheaper. The rooms were beautiful whether it was a studio or a one-bedroom. They were newly renovated with granite, stainless steel, walk-in showers, beautiful carpeting, and freshly painted. I have not eaten there, but my mother did, and she has absolutely no complaints about the food. Every day, there are different activities in the morning, then time for lunch, and activities in the afternoon. They have movies at night, barbecues on weekends, and they have live entertainment coming in during these barbecues. It is just a wonderful facility. Everybody there had been very friendly. They have been very welcoming to my mother -- she spent two days there. They have a lot of services that just fit into my mother's lifestyle -- things that she has already done -- so it was a perfect fit for her.

January 17, 2015

I found Arbor Terrace of Middletown for my mother. I moved her there in October. They include three meals. They have their own room with a bathroom, etc. They have many activities. They have a full calendar with stuff to do, e.g., gaming, exercising; in the summer, they have outings, they go to the malls and to the movies, and they take them to the beach. The facility is a couple of minutes from the shores, so it is very nice. What I like best about this place is the people, the managers, and the facility, I was very impressed. When I interviewed them, they answered all my questions, and they were very thorough.

March 15, 2014

By RickyLou

My mom moved in when the building was called Regal Pointe 2 years ago. Recently Arbor Terrace took over, and we are very pleased with the changes so far and the vision they have for the community in the near future. The staff is accessible, the building is always clean, and all of the employees really try to get to know each resident for the individual that they are. There are plenty of activities during the day, however, I wish they offered a little more in the early evenings so the day isn't over after dinner. The apartments are roomy allowing residents to keep their own belongings making it feel more like home which helps with the transition. There have been bumps in the road on my mother's journey, but the staff at Arbor Terrace does truly seem to be concerned and does want to correct any issues as they arise. I feel that my mother is living, not just existing, at the place that best meets her needs at this time in her life.

March 03, 2014

By Lori Pinckney

My Dad has lived at Arbor Terrace for 2 years. He has enjoyed his independence while making new friends. With his meals and housekeeping provided, he has plenty of time for activities. I have peace of mind knowing he is well taken care of.

January 26, 2014

By Njirishlas

Arbor Terrace is no better than when this was Regal Point. The residents watch for each other. Most times there are no staff members taking care of these people. While it is winter now, they do nothing to keep the parking lot or sidewalks clean. Everything is covered with ice. My husband actually fell in the sidewalk. Not happy at all with this place.

June 19, 2013

By Patricia18

Regal Pointe was really pretty. Mom was going to go there, but it was just a little too expensive. The staff was fabulous and so nice. The place was clean and bright. The dining room was beautiful and the food smelled great. It seems to me like they have lots of activities. The residents looked like they were happy. They had all the different things you would expect to see in a facility like a movie room, and they do have arts and crafts. The only bad thing was that it's located right on Highway 35 and it didn't have any kind of outside grounds although they have a backyard with a pretty gazebo. It didn't matter much for mom because she's got sciatica, so she's not going take a walk. But if you're a person who likes to stroll, there wasn't really much ground for it.

June 12, 2013

My mother was looking for an independent living facility. We visited Regal Pointe for her and it was okay. We don't know what the service is like, but it was okay. She was very apprehensive about the place though.

Memory Care Reviews for Arbor Terrace Middletown

Questions about Arbor Terrace Middletown

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Arbor Terrace Middletown. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our community attracts a high functioning resident that enjoys to live life to the fullest. Our assisted living and independent residents co-mingle for meals, activities, trips and social affairs. Average age in our community is 81.

What programs or activities does Arbor Terrace Middletown offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Our engagement program is packed with activities every day. Such as: exercise, flower arranging, art classes, live entertainment, jewelry making, bowling, educational seminars and more!

What places are near Arbor Terrace Middletown or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

There are great shopping very close to the community, such as Target, Khols, ShopRite, Marshalls, and Home Goods. We are also within a few miles from downtown Red Bank and the beach!

Photos of Arbor Terrace Middletown

Services and Amenities of Arbor Terrace Middletown

• Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Home Sale Assistance

About Arbor Terrace Middletown

Arbor Terrace of Middletown offers state-of-the-art independent living in Middeltown. You will find comfortable, attractive residences coupled with engaging activities and events, giving you the peace of mind knowing that we offer nothing but the best in care and quality of life. Nestled in the lovely suburbs, Arbor Terrace is within minutes from world class healthcare facilities and has easy access to arts and entertainment. At Arbor Terrace of Middletown modern conveniences are wrapped in a home-like setting where our staff truly cares for each and every resident.

Map of Arbor Terrace Middletown