Lincoln Park Renaissance Rehab & Nursing

Reviews of Lincoln Park Renaissance Rehab & Nursing

Nursing Home Reviews for Lincoln Park Renaissance Rehab & Nursing

March 08, 2016

By A Fellow Reviewer121471150

I didn’t like Lincoln Park for my husband. It is rehab, senior living, and dementia living. The rooms were awful with three people to a room with a curtain between each of them. It didn’t look like they took care of their patients. I was upset because I had an appointment, but nobody knew I had the appointment. They told me to bring my paperwork, but there was nobody there to take the paperwork. Also, there was a bad smell in the place.

December 21, 2015

By jldpazz

My dad is in this facility, the furnishings are dated and chipped and all the drawers do not have handles on them. The walls in dads room are chipped and the staff use my fathers bathroom for themselves. My father feels they are rough when bathing him and he feels violated by how rough they treat him while bathing and how they squeeze his testicles upon cleaning him. I would NOT recommend this facility. We are moving him out as quickly as possible.

About Lincoln Park Renaissance Rehab & Nursing

Lincoln Park Renaissance Rehab & Nursing is a senior living provider in Lincoln Park, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lincoln Park Renaissance Rehab & Nursing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lincoln Park Renaissance Rehab & Nursing