Saint Francis Residential Community
Offers Independent Living
Questions about Saint Francis Residential Community
Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Saint Francis Residential Community. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?
We average about 110 residents at a time, the average age here is 82.
What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?
We are located within walking distance to downtown Denville, a vibrate community with many stores and restaurants.
What transportation services does Saint Francis Residential Community offer to independent living residents?
We offer transportation to shops in downtown Denville as well transportation to medical appointments.
What makes the chef or dining program at Saint Francis Residential Community exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?
Our Chef is a Johnson & Wales graduate. We offer fine dining in a relaxed atmosphere.
What common areas are available for independent living residents?
We have a roof top patio, wrap around porch and two multi season enclosed porches. We have a movie theatre, work out area, and multiple common public lounge type areas.
What safety features or security measures does Saint Francis Residential Community offer to independent living residents?
We offer 24 hours security, and an intercom system in every apartment and room.
If Saint Francis Residential Community accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?
Unfortunately, we have a no pet policy. However our resident dog, Peaches, will keep you company.
Does Saint Francis Residential Community work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?
We work with the local VNA to provide home care services and home health aide services.
Costs for Saint Francis Residential Community
Cost of Independent Living
Services and Amenities of Saint Francis Residential Community
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Some Housing Options Have A Community Fee.
- Independent Living Starting At: $2250/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Private One Bedroom, Private One Bedroom Suites
- Resident Capacity: 110
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 1408-0003
About Saint Francis Residential Community
Saint Francis is an ideal community for seniors who cherish their independence. We provide support and services so our residents thrive! We are situated on 20 magnificent park-like acres, that will nurture your mind and body. Our residents can enjoy the roof top patio, wrap around porch, 3 season room, wellness center, chapel and many other amenities that make our community unique. We have several apartment, suite, and bedroom options that will fit any budget. We are conveniently located in the vibrant town of Denville which has charming shops, restaurants, a library, hospital, and parks.
- Safety Feature : Controlled Access Entry System
- WiFi Included
- Apartment Kitchen Options (Studio, 1 BR & 2BR)
- Rooms Can Have Microwave and Refrigerator
- Dining Room Shared Meals Available
- Room Service For Meals Available
- Private Family Dining Room
- Cleaning Services
- Personal Laundry Services available
- Coin Operated Laundry Available
- Optional Medication Management Assistance on Site
- Optional Bath Services
- Optional PT, OT, Speech Therapy
- Nurse on Site 2X Weekly for Wellness, Blood Pressure and Pace Maker Checks
- Podiatry Visits on Site
- Activity Room
- Computer Room
- TV/Theater Room
- Fitness Room
- Coffee Shop
- Rooftop Patio
- Screened-In Wrap-Around Porch
- Common Areas Include Beautiful Grounds
- 3 Season Room
- Onsite Activities
- Music and Concerts
- Non-Denominational Religious Services
- Daily Mass
- Lectures and Discussions
- Book Clubs
- Art Class
- Knitting Group
- Men's Club
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Exercise Class Including Zumba and Yoga
- Resident and Guest Parking
- Transportation for Medical Appointments
- Grocery Shopping
- On Local Senior Bus Route
What Makes Us Special
At Saint Francis you are member of the family! We are a tight-knit community that supports each other. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for our residents. The longevity of our staff is key to the excellent service and support we provide to our residents.Get Costs