Villa Crest

Assisted Living Reviews for Villa Crest

Nursing Home Reviews for Villa Crest

January 20, 2016

By Lynda20

We’ve always loved Villa Crest; my mom’s been going there for a number of years now. If we go on vacation, that’s where we take her because they are very nice and good to her. One thing they could improve on, which I know is very difficult, is probably getting more help because sometimes it’s a little difficult for staff to get to her. However, they’re very good and really on top of everything, so it’s hard for me to say what they really would need to improve on. That’s like anywhere you go: you always could use extra help.

September 12, 2015

Villa Crest was nice. They were clean, and the rooms were a good size. They play cards, they have crafts, and they have little parties. It looked like it was ran very well; it was very efficient.

August 23, 2015

By Susie r

I had a parent here . The facility is unkept and has a horrific odor. My father was often ignored. The staff is rude and uncaring. There are often 10 to 12 staff gathered at the desk gossiping instead of caring for patients. My father got an infection due to staff not washing their hands. They will lie to the patients and family to cover up their errors. The patients are lonely, unbathed and in some cases in pain. Very sad place for any human being to spend time !!

June 16, 2015

By Kaleka

I admitted my mother for respite care. During the stay she developed a blood clot that was not diagnosed and therefore not treated. The day of admission she was not toileted, and therefore soiled herself. She was dropped off a meal, and was not provided any assistance with cutting up her food. Her roommate, also a dementia sufferer, was similarly ignored. The five hour admission process had a clinical assessment with me absent, so functional abilities of my mother were based upon my mother's input. She received no assistance to get to activities or to navigate outside of her room. Even within her room she could not enter into the bathroom with her walker. The bathrooms are too small for anyone requiring a walker to ambulate. While the staff was courteous, they did ignore the needed attention that my mother required as well as the input that I had provided.

May 06, 2015

By Cecile4

Villa Crest offered a place for people with Alzheimer’s. They have a very nice, expensive program for my sister. I was impressed with it.

February 26, 2015

By Rhonda17

I liked Villa Crest because they have different levels of care. The staff is very friendly and very visible. The interaction between the residents and staff was very positive. They have many things going on there. It’s just very expensive.

April 30, 2013

By Diane20

Villa Crest was an assisted living facility and a nursing home combined. What appealed to me was that if my mom progresses and needs a nursing home, it transitions right there. However, I did not really care the environment at all, so I will not choose that place for her. As soon as I walked into their lobby there were like three elderly women sitting in their wheelchairs and it just didn't seem like a good place to put them in. They should be in a room where they don't HAVE to be seen by everybody who goes in.

August 26, 2012

By Ktrudel

Overall I was quite pleased with Villa Crest. The reason I was pleased with the place was mostly due to their employees. There was always a nurse or someone close by incase they were needed at anytime during the day, I found this to be beneficial because my Grandmother needed constant help. The room was blas and kind of depressing. It was all brown and had nothing on the walls. My grandmother even mentioned to me that she was not to happy about the room. Although the room wasn't the prettiest that didn't matter because the help and assistance provided for my grandmother was top-notch. They were always very friendly to the family and my grandmother, ensuring that she had a pleasant stay by asking how she was doing and how to improve her stay. If I am allowed to point out one thing that held the score back from 5 stars well that would be the food. The food was terrible and never changed. A very small selection of possibilities and none of them appetizing.

Services and Amenities of Villa Crest

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Villa Crest

Villa Crest is a senior living provider in Manchester, New Hampshire that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Villa Crest for more details on services and rates.

Map of Villa Crest