Fairview Nursing Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Fairview Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Fairview Nursing Home

January 30, 2016

By Loving Wife8

My husband is staying at the Inn for 6 months. The Inn is the memory care unit of Fairview Healthcare. It’s a nice place, and the rooms are all private. You can bring your own furniture. The bathrooms are all beautiful, and clean. The services are good, as well as the people that take care of them. However, none of them can make a bed. The food is very repetitious, but they always give them an alternative. My husband lost 27 pounds since he’s been there. We complained about the food, and things have gotten better. They had activities to keep them busy.

April 11, 2014

The rehab of Fairview Nursing Home was wonderful. They pushed her and got her to the goals she needed to be at to come home. As far as the care, they are understaffed and they need to have more private rooms. She has the only private room on the floor. People who are just there for rehab would prefer a private room, I know I would. We requested it and someone had just left so she went in. She liked the people and they took good care of her.

Services and Amenities of Fairview Nursing Home

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Fairview Nursing Home

Fairview Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Hudson, New Hampshire that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Fairview Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fairview Nursing Home