Ridgewood Center

Reviews of Ridgewood Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Ridgewood Center

March 14, 2014

By PumpkinParamour

My mother is a resident at this facility. We bought her a new kindle today and within 12 hours of putting it in her hands it was stolen. Don't leave any personal items at this facility you will never see them again.

February 28, 2013

By Susan26

My sister is at Ridgewood Center because she has cognitive problems and early Alzheimer's. But I really wanted to move her down to Florida. Ridgewood was the nursing home that my sister had worked in at one time. Everybody is very nice. I think it's a good place. It's clean and the staff seems very attentive to the people. They try to keep them busy with different activities. The room is fine, but they have to go to a separate room for the showers. My sister is not crazy about the food and she complains about it a lot.

Photos of Ridgewood Center

Services and Amenities of Ridgewood Center

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Ridgewood Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Ridgewood Center