Bethesda Meadow

Bethesda Meadow (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Bethesda Meadow

Nursing Home Reviews for Bethesda Meadow

September 12, 2015

I had to put my mom in skilled nursing at Bethesda Meadow. They seem very caring, and the place is clean. They seem to have quite a bit of activities -- they play Bingo, and they have a music therapist, crafts, and two different types of church services, so I think that they are doing a lot of things to motivate the residents. They seem to listen to any kind of concern you have, they seem to care, and they seem to be taking care of my mom.

September 29, 2013

By Highly recommend A+

Excellent facility...parents live here...highly recommend...great management...great nurses and CNA's.Communication with families is important and you will find that here. Great improvements in health with excellent nursing care...may not have as fancy decor as others but the care received here has been so much more important. You will worry less and feel confident that your loved ones are safe and happy!

April 06, 2013

By Hurt and sad

I absolutely do not recommend this facility. They are under staffed and neglect patients. They are argumentative and controlling with patient's families. Unfortunately, my loved one was hurt here because of the poor care and neglect of the nursing staff. My loved one suffered hours of pain while waiting for a simple Tylenol. She was told to wait for hours to use a bed pan because all the nurses were busy. Please protect your loved ones and whatever you do, do NOT bring them to this facility. You will definitely regret it.

Services and Amenities of Bethesda Meadow

• Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Garage, Private

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Bethesda Meadow

Bethesda Meadow is a senior living provider in Ellisville, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bethesda Meadow for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bethesda Meadow