Health and Rehabilitation of New Brighton

Reviews of Health and Rehabilitation of New Brighton

Nursing Home Reviews for Health and Rehabilitation of New Brighton

March 17, 2017

By Monkey Bananas

The staff nursing staff leaves a lot to be desired. Most are from foreign countries and are very hard to understand. I tried to contact the Director of Nursing and she is never available. The social worker Linda is kind, compassionate and very resourceful. The Business Office is knowledgeable but always extremely busy.

March 05, 2017

By Daily visitor of the center

There wasn't an option for zero stars or I would have chosen that. Our father wasn't given the respect of basic cares. He was left unshaven and dirty. He didn't always have clothes changed for days at a time. He wasn't bathed until I requested it on the 17th day he was at the center. The food was comparable to bad school lunch, certainly not food that senior citizens would like. Call lights were blinking unanswered all the time. I requested a call from Director of Nursing three times to discuss concerns but never got a call. He's in another care center now who really cares about their residents.

January 26, 2017

By GWA

Other

The Administrator and DON are more about the bottom line then they are about the residents. They often overlook the concerns of the care team and the admission criteria flip flops on a daily basis. The administrator is not at the facility half the time and there is a huge turnover of staff because they are treated like garbage.

September 26, 2014

By Rick24

On the plus side. The building is old but kept clean and sanitary. The Nurses, therapists and office workers were polite and helpful. On the Minus side. I was power of attorney for my step father who was on Medicare and had to stay longer than 21 days. I was assigned a social worker that assured me that after 21 days there would be no co-payments on his extended coverage. That information was incorrect and I have a large bill to pay. My elderly mom and I attended a meeting with the administer of this home, she is not willing to drop this bill or even give a discount from the error her social worker made. Beware. -Rick

Services and Amenities of Health and Rehabilitation of New Brighton

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Health and Rehabilitation of New Brighton

Health and Rehabilitation of New Brighton is a senior living provider in New Brighton, Minnesota that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Health and Rehabilitation of New Brighton for more details on services and rates.

Map of Health and Rehabilitation of New Brighton