Health and Rehabilitation of New Brighton

Nursing Home Reviews for Health and Rehabilitation of New Brighton

January 26, 2017

By GWA

Other

The Administrator and DON are more about the bottom line then they are about the residents. They often overlook the concerns of the care team and the admission criteria flip flops on a daily basis. The administrator is not at the facility half the time and there is a huge turnover of staff because they are treated like garbage.

September 26, 2014

By Rick24

On the plus side. The building is old but kept clean and sanitary. The Nurses, therapists and office workers were polite and helpful. On the Minus side. I was power of attorney for my step father who was on Medicare and had to stay longer than 21 days. I was assigned a social worker that assured me that after 21 days there would be no co-payments on his extended coverage. That information was incorrect and I have a large bill to pay. My elderly mom and I attended a meeting with the administer of this home, she is not willing to drop this bill or even give a discount from the error her social worker made. Beware. -Rick

Services and Amenities of Health and Rehabilitation of New Brighton

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Health and Rehabilitation of New Brighton

Health and Rehabilitation of New Brighton is a senior living provider in New Brighton, Minnesota that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Health and Rehabilitation of New Brighton for more details on services and rates.

Map of Health and Rehabilitation of New Brighton