Walker Methodist Health Center

Reviews of Walker Methodist Health Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Walker Methodist Health Center

February 24, 2015

By Imirishlass

My Mom was there for short term rehab. Terribly gloomy, dark, smells of cigarrette smoke, generally looks dirty, dirty glasses, broken unsafe wheelchair, waited over an hr to have someone welcome her-just left her sitting in the broken wheelchair (brakes not working!) in her room the whole time waiting for check in. Elevators and furniture falling apart. Divider curtains ripped, dragging so they are trip hazards. Not updated since probably the 1980's. Never would have agreed to let her go there if I had known how awful it is. Hated to leave her there!!! 2 stars are only for a couple people on staff that were competent and kind.

January 09, 2015

By bindoux

My mother was in Walker Methodist for her rehab. I have a friend who works there, so I looked at their memory care. It is a very old building, and it is kind of depressing. I know the staff is wonderful, but I just figured that she needed to be in a bright and sunny place.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Walker Methodist Health Center

About Walker Methodist Health Center

Refund Plan: 100% of Entrance Fee. Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Walker Methodist Health Center