Prosper Home Health & Transportation Services
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Prosper Home Health & Transportation Services
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Prosper Home Health & Transportation Services
- Nurse On Staff: Yes
- Resident Capacity: 5
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 18
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
About Prosper Home Health & Transportation Services
PROSPER HOME HEALTH & TRANSPORTATION SERVICES PROVIDES Customized living (CL): individualized package of regularly scheduled, health-related and supportive services with 24- hour supervision to a person age 18 years or older in our qualified, registered housing-with-services establishment.
Services under Customized living (CL) and 24-hour services include six categories described below.
Activities of daily living (ADL) assistance.
ADL assistance includes assisting the person with:
- Continence care
- Using a wheelchair
Assistance with mental health, cognitive or behavioral concerns includes assisting the person with:
- Orientation issues
- Physical aggression
- Property destruction
- Self-injurious behavior
- Verbal aggression
- Other mental health, cognitive or behavioral needs.
- Assistance with therapeutic exercises
- Delegated clinical monitoring
- Delegated nursing tasks
- Help with medication (e.g., set-up and monitoring, visual or verbal reminders, administration or assistance with self-administration)
- Insulin draws and injections
- Summoning devices.
Home management tasks
- Arranging transportation to include medical and non-medical
- Housekeeping (heavy and light)
- Laundry (personal items and linens)
- Meal preparation (in congregate setting)
- Money management
- Scheduling medical and non-medical appointments
- Individual and group activities with established goals and outcomes.