Martin Luther Campus

Reviews of Martin Luther Campus

Assisted Living Reviews for Martin Luther Campus

January 23, 2015

By Lovegrams

My grandmother has been here for over 3 years. Items we buy and leave are stolen..her bible...clothes...necklaces etc. She has UTI's and infections from not being cleaned well. There is a resident that wonders into other rooms and POOPS and PEES on beds, floors and IN by grandmothers laundry basket. A family member went to visit and found him pooping on the floor next to my grandmothers bed. They let my grandmother sit topless in the common area. They should be ashamed to call themselves a care facility. They have frustrated my family and taken my grandmothers dignity. They have obviously fooled the state boards that inspect them. They have not fooled us. They are terrible.

April 18, 2012

By mmeach

I was upset because I could not spend nights there with my grandmother. She speaks very little English and was very aggressive because she didn't really understand what was going on when the nurses were trying to help her. The place, itself, seemed a little dingy to me. I did not like it. When I was young, my father's mother was also in a nursing home, which I always had to stay with her. I hated it. This place brought back those memories. The staff was very helpful and understanding, though there were times we were told different information about policies. I think they could have been better trained on the policies of the housing facility. They helped a lot with the paperwork to get everything paid though my gramma's medical care, since I really did not understand what I was filling out for her. They also helped in obtaining a power of attorney for my gramma, which they did not have to do.

Memory Care Reviews for Martin Luther Campus

• Diet Extra: Dietitian

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Aquatic Therapy, Massage Therapy, Podiatry, Dentistry, Aaudiology, And Optometry Care, Nails,

Types of care

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Martin Luther Campus

Meadow Woods Assisted Living offers personal care and health services in the privacy of a resident’s apartment. An array of services, provided by Home Care staff, can be selected on an à la carte basis to meet simple or complex needs. Staff encourages participation in the many regularly scheduled activities and lifelong learning programs. All meals, light housekeeping, linen service and much more are included at Meadow Woods, so residents can enjoy a more carefree lifestyle.

Map of Martin Luther Campus