Martin Luther Campus

Reviews of Martin Luther Campus

Assisted Living Reviews for Martin Luther Campus

February 10, 2016

By Suzanne F.

Meadow Woods is a very nice facility. They have an assisted living unit, memory care unit, and nursing home. It is not a new building, but it is very well-kept. It is very nicely-decorated. They have a beautiful dining room, and a gathering space. The bedrooms are nice, and very adequate. My dad has two bedrooms, and a bathroom plus a big walk-in closet. Their food is excellent. They serve it restaurant style with nice tablecloths. It just looks very nice, and very homey. The staff is very pleasant, and is meeting his needs very well. They have outside entertainment that comes in at least once a week. They have bingo, and sedentary kinds of activities. They do have so much crafts, and other active kind of activities. They have morning exercise programs. Once a week, my dad goes to church for his communion because he is Catholic, and once a week, somebody comes in the facility to celebrate mass. They have a Lutheran Sunday service. The whole admissions process was very efficient, and very helpful. They were very willing to go out of their way to make sure that we could get in. They went above, and beyond with the assessments and requirements so he could get in immediately. They also provide a fairly high level of care like bathing, dressing, and med set up if that’s a need.

December 10, 2015

By Anonymous116341950

Martin Luther Care has a nursing home, assisted living, memory care, TCU, and an adult day program. The TCU, which is the only place my grandfather has been, has been great. A little confusion happens during the weekends in the evenings, but other than that, we’ve had a pretty good experience with it. It’s very beautiful with a lot of trees outside, and the inside is pretty, well maintained, and clean.

May 28, 2015

By Patti22

The staff at Meadow Woods Assisted Living Suites was wonderful. The rooms were nice but small. The dining room was absolutely beautiful, very clean, and very welcoming. They have everything from music to lectures to games to outings. It was all good.

February 19, 2015

By Kchet

I am extremely disgusted by this facility. My grandmother has been staying here for around two weeks. At first my family and I were impressed by them until my grandmother told us how a nursing aid "scolded" her. After her attempt at getting help walking to the restroom failed the lazy staff left her no choice but to soil herself. When an aid finally came the aid told her how nasty she was. Repeatedly degrading my grandmother, she yelled at her and bullied her. Thankfully my grandmother is in great mental health where she can tell her family about this wrong doing. What saddens me is the question of how many times has this happened to patients who either can't tell family about this type of wrong doing or don't have anyone to tell. Do not take your family here.

January 23, 2015

By Lovegrams

My grandmother has been here for over 3 years. Items we buy and leave are stolen..her bible...clothes...necklaces etc. She has UTI's and infections from not being cleaned well. There is a resident that wonders into other rooms and POOPS and PEES on beds, floors and IN by grandmothers laundry basket. A family member went to visit and found him pooping on the floor next to my grandmothers bed. They let my grandmother sit topless in the common area. They should be ashamed to call themselves a care facility. They have frustrated my family and taken my grandmothers dignity. They have obviously fooled the state boards that inspect them. They have not fooled us. They are terrible.

October 31, 2014

I am pleased with the staff at Martin Luther Care Center. They explained what they do with their people. I watched them working with people and saw them interacting and talking to people. They explained what kind of activities they have, how they do their medications and food, and so I thought the general feel from what I saw them doing while I was there. I saw the rooms; they are not very big, but I haven’t seen many that are very big. It looked similar to other facilities that I have seen.

July 31, 2014

By George27899650

My wife has been at Martin Luther for long-term care for 2 months now. It has a good reputation. I think they have nice people running the operation. The business management people are very courteous and we get along just fine. Some of the staff are good-natured and nice. It's a pretty handy place and location is good. It's pretty close by where we are and close to our doctor. In addition, it's fairly decent and it's not terribly expensive. The room she's in has 2 beds, a window, and a bathroom. She's in bed most of the time, but she gets therapy and when I go there. I wheel her out in a wheelchair once in a while. To celebrate people's birthdays, they have a party at the end of each month.

September 10, 2013

I was at Martin Luther Care Center for three weeks. My experience was terrible. When you rang the bell, nobody went to see you and they were not careful on how you took your medications at night. The staff was really inattentive. They should hire educated workers so they could be more attentive with the residents and ask what they needed or how they felt instead of walking around without a word.

April 18, 2012

By mmeach

I was upset because I could not spend nights there with my grandmother. She speaks very little English and was very aggressive because she didn't really understand what was going on when the nurses were trying to help her. The place, itself, seemed a little dingy to me. I did not like it. When I was young, my father's mother was also in a nursing home, which I always had to stay with her. I hated it. This place brought back those memories. The staff was very helpful and understanding, though there were times we were told different information about policies. I think they could have been better trained on the policies of the housing facility. They helped a lot with the paperwork to get everything paid though my gramma's medical care, since I really did not understand what I was filling out for her. They also helped in obtaining a power of attorney for my gramma, which they did not have to do.

Photos of Martin Luther Campus

About Martin Luther Campus

As part of the Ebenezer family of Senior Care communities, we are dedicated to helping older adults and others make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. It is our goal to respond to the physical, psychological, social and spiritual dimensions of the whole person, encouraging continued learning and innovation, and striving for excellence in all that we do. We are proud to serve you.

Map of Martin Luther Campus