Golden LivingCenter - Bloomington

Reviews of Golden LivingCenter - Bloomington

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden LivingCenter - Bloomington

July 08, 2012

By JKS

My experiences at Golden Living Center in Bloomington have always been positive ones. The staff that cared for my grandmother and now my grandfather are always helpful and courteous, and go the extra mile to make sure their residents feel comfortable and as close to a normal life as possible, given the nature of some residents' health situations. The rooms, hallways, restrooms, and activity areas are always clean and tidy. There are many opportunities for residents to socialize and recreate, if desired. My grandmother particularly enjoyed bingo nights! The aviary is always enjoyable to watch, for visitors and residents alike, as well. The doctors and care physicians are well trained in their respective areas, and courteous to myself and my family whenever we would visit. The effectiveness of physical therapy was especially evident with my grandmother; she responded well to it after she received a leg amputation. All in all, my experience with Golden Living Center in Bloomington has been a positive one.

March 06, 2012

By Madmadmad!

It saddens me to say this, but the facility was disgusting! It reeks of feces. I am not sure who is to blame for this horrible fact whether it be the janitorial staff, nursing assistants or the nurses and doctors, but it seems to me that they are ALL responsible beacause they work in this environment and do nothing about it! The staff: nurses, CNA's, etc. are not personable in the least. As a matter of fact, I hardly knew they were there! I wonder if they change diapers and change the resident's positions as they are supposed to. It seems as though they have forgotten their job descriptions. I cannot emphasize enough how cold and terrible this facility is. I, at least, care about my loved one enough to get her the hell out of there, but what about those who have no one to advocate for them or those who don't have the financial means to go somewhere else. This truly makes me ill

About Golden LivingCenter - Bloomington

Golden LivingCenter - Bloomington is a senior living provider in Bloomington, Minnesota that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golden LivingCenter - Bloomington for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden LivingCenter - Bloomington