The Farmstead

The Farmstead (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Farmstead

Assisted Living Reviews for The Farmstead

June 19, 2015

We did go to The Farmstead, but they weren't able to accommodate my grandmother's needs when she went on Elderly Waiver. It was a nice place, and the rooms were decent sized. There were a lot of activities for the seniors. I would recommend them.

May 03, 2015

We were able to reserve a spot at The Farmstead for my aunt. I thought it was very nice, very well kept, and the people seemed happy. I thought the rooms were nice. I liked the layout. I liked that they had a separate little kitchen area. The staff who gave us the tour was very helpful. They had activities like music, bingo, little classes, crafts, exercises, and those sorts of things.

July 11, 2013

Everything about the Farmstead is fantastic. The staff is very good, and their meals for my mother-in-law are exceptional. They've got lots of activities, and she likes it, so we are all happy.

May 25, 2012

By caring5243

We're very satisfied and we're very impressed with it. The place is probably 10 or 13 years old and we like the fact that it's Christian-based. It's very pleasant and charming inside. It's so home-like and they organize activities there. Dad has been treated very well. He's in a one-bedroom apartment and it's almost kind of like a suite. They got a divided french glass window door in between the bedroom and the living room, and a huge walk in closet. His apartment faces north and he likes to look out over kind of a rooftop, now that the trees have leafed out. The big beautiful trees are right next to the building. It has a walk path right down below his window. He's up on the third floor so he likes the view from there. The windows are huge so it lets in a lot of light even if it faces north. For the most part dad likes the food there. He likes getting the 3 meals a day. Actually I'm not sure whether they serve 3 meals. I might be wrong on this but I think 2 of them are provided in the rent. He likes that the portions are geared more towards seniors but I think the food could improve in the respect that he has full dentures and so sometimes when they serve like a chicken wrap, he has to cut it up really tiny to be able to chew at them. They can perhaps work on a little more denture friendly meals.

Services and Amenities of The Farmstead

• Condos Townhomes
  • Detached Homes

• Dining Extra: Restaurant Dining

• General Store
  • Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Chapel, Community Room, Library, Oak Cabinetry, Walk In Storage

• Technology Extra: Pendant/Call System, Attached Garage With Remote Openers, Emergency Call Equipment, Telephone

• Activities Extra: Shopping And Outings, Manicures, Movies

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Range Of Services Extra: Handyman, Monthly Health And Wellness Clinic, Nurse Maintained Clinical Records, Social Programs And Events

Types of care

• Bathing And Toileting
  • Exercise
  • Meal Preparation

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About The Farmstead

The Farmstead is a senior living provider in Andover, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact The Farmstead for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Farmstead