Jordans Nursing Home

Reviews of Jordans Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Jordans Nursing Home

February 16, 2017

By Nephew named Friend

This is an older but recently remodeled facility. Staff are friendly, building is clean and food much improved. Nice to see the administrator out and about too. My aunt whom I am POA has done good here. I recommend this place.

September 30, 2015

Right now, my husband is in West Woods of Bridgman. It is an older facility, but they are in the process of remodeling some of it. It is clean, and I am very pleased with it. Because it is an older facility, the rooms are quite small. It is actually two beds in a room with one bed by the window. They each have a window air conditioner in the room -- because they don't have central air conditioning at this point -- and a private bathroom shared by the two. I don't know how many employees they have, but they seem to be sufficient to cover the area. They help him with his bathing, changing clothes, and personal bathroom issues that he has. So far, they have all been very friendly and very helpful with him. They have a number of aides and nurses, and they provide his medicines for him. They also have a number of activities. There is a casino probably 20 miles away, so they took a group to the casino today, and they've taken them to the beach and to concerts. They have an outdoor area where they can meet outside with a gazebo and stuff. I believe they do Bingo, different games, and karaoke. They do have a number of things that they do keep to them occupied.

March 25, 2015

By Anonymous

My father-in-law was at West Woods of Bridgman. We loved the person who interviewed us during the first time we went through. Basically, we did not feel like there was enough staff in there. It was just average. The rooms were basic. He actually was not there very long, so I can’t say that we really got a good feel for the activities that went on. I know they had some scheduled, but when we were there, we did not happen to see any.

Services and Amenities of Jordans Nursing Home

About Jordans Nursing Home

Jordans Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Bridgman, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Jordans Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jordans Nursing Home