Aberjon Nursing Center, Inc

Reviews of Aberjon Nursing Center, Inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Aberjon Nursing Center, Inc

July 10, 2013

By epcrs guru

My feelings were mixed about this facility. My mother thought it was a problem that there was little continuity in the physical therapy staff. Since she was not seeing the same person consistently, it was difficult to make sure they were covering all the material and skills they were supposed to cover. There seemed to be little communication among the staff--the PT would tell her it was OK to walk unattended but the nurses would send her back to her room and make her sit down until they could find someone to walk with her. The nurses at night were very curt. (One of them ate food that had been given to my mother as a gift from a friend that had been clearly marked with her name on it.) On the good side, the food was wonderful and the facility is clean. When my mother was admitted they were quick to reach out to me with contact information, etc., and within a few days of when my mother was discharged the social worked called to get feedback on her experience. My advice is to be very clear about what you need and not hesitate to make your needs known. We had some issues but in retrospect I think it was because my mother was not speaking up, and it is hard to fix a problem if you don't know you have one.

June 27, 2013

By wallace5

Other

Dirty, in desperate need of décor updates. CNA's never smile or respond to questions, used temperature probe covers are discarded onto the floor causing safety hazards and management's resolution is to just pick them up with their bare hands and offer no other resolution.DO NOT even consider this place.

April 16, 2013

By Francis2

My mother -in-law is in the Aberjona Nursing Center. It's close to where we live and that's why we chose it. The place and the people are very, very nice. The room that she's in is actually very nice, although a bit cramped in one sense, which really isn't a problem since she doesn't get around very well. She was getting physical therapy there for a while, but then the insurance company decided that she no longer needed it, so she's not getting into much activity as possible and she really doesn't join in with the people there all that much. She's a hundred years and a month old, and very fragile. I'm not sure if the food is any better than the typical nursing home, which is basically poor in their food. The way that I see it, she's being taken care of reasonably well.

Services and Amenities of Aberjon Nursing Center, Inc

About Aberjon Nursing Center, Inc

Aberjon Nursing Center, Inc is a senior living provider in Winchester, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Aberjon Nursing Center, Inc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Aberjon Nursing Center, Inc