Marlborough Hills Healthcare Center

Reviews of Marlborough Hills Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Marlborough Hills Healthcare Center

October 11, 2012

By iluvgrammy

I have visited this facility many times since my grandmother has lived there. All of the people that work there have always been friendly and kind. My grandmother especially adores the staff that take care of her. They are always having little theme nights for the residents to participate in if they would like to and have holiday dinners as well.Her room and the facility is always kept clean. Her clothes do get lost quite a bit in the laundry, which is a burden, but I guess that is just the nature of a nursing home because I have heard several other people remark the same thing happens to their relatives that are in different nursing homes.My grandmother enjoys the food they serve most of the time and has even made herself a few friends. She is allowed out for offsite visits and we usually return her in time for dinner, but not always. Sometimes, we have dinner at our house and then bring her back.Overall, I am satisfied with the care she is given here.

January 05, 2012

By dissatified

I dad was a patient at Marlborough Hills and passed away after we brought him home. I was told by many people when they heard he was going to Marlborough Hills to try and get him into another facility, we decided we would give Marlborough Hills a try and now wish we listened to those who voiced their concerns about him going there. The care he received was subpar to the point we as a family made the decision to make sure one of us was with him 24/7, we never left his side because his needs were not being met by the staff. This may be due to budget constraints and there not being enough staff but its very sad when we think about all the elderly people who are there and not receiving the care they deserve or for the families who think their loved one is being cared for the way they want. We were very fortunate that there was enough of us that we each took turns spending the days and nights with my dad but some families don't have that option and they are depending on the facility to care for their loved one. The food was horrible so we brought in out own food for him to eat. We as a family feel the care he received was so bad that we would never recommend anyone send a loved one there or would we ever let anyone in our family be a resident or patient there. One quick example of the lack of care was, when he was admitted the head nurse told us when his call button is pushed someone would come within 5 minutes of the call, my dad was in the bathroom and needed help and my elderly mom was the only one there with him so she pressed the call button, they waited more than 10 minutes for someone, when no one came she walked down to the front desk and asked for help, they said they would be there, no one came, she went back 2 more times and still no one came to help so she had to help my dad get off the toilet and back into bed. All in all they waited more than 45 minutes and made numerous requests for help before she finally had to do it herself. I can't speak about the Physical therapy department because they didn't spend enough time with my dad for me to see if they did a good job. Thankfully we brought him home and he received the loving care he deserved in his last few weeks of life.

March 25, 2011

By wkcourtney

Wonderful PT department

If you are going to have your loved one go for rehab then Marlborough Hills is absolutely the place you want to go. The Rehab Department of Marlborough Hills is absolutely awesome. I can not agree with the other review that stated that the food is awesome as I believe it is not but it is not dog meat either. My main goal is that my loved one receive the best physical therapy care and I believe she is getting some of the top quality PT care anywhere in New England. She has been to Whittier, which was good too, but I truly believe that these therapists at Marlborough Hills are better than the ones at Whittier. They make you work but are not mean about it. My friend was able to stand for the first time, with assistance from a machine, since Dec 5 and it was awesome to see. Once her core is built up she will be walking. It will take some time but this is the place she needs to be.

June 05, 2010

By annjew

marlboro hills

My mother is presently located in marlboro hills, the food is excelent, the care is great and the rehab is awsome. The only problem i have is working with the social services dept. They are difficult to say the least. They are demanding and not very nice to work with and it is there way or no way. this is the only thing that turns me off on this place,

Services and Amenities of Marlborough Hills Healthcare Center

About Marlborough Hills Healthcare Center

Marlborough Hills Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Marlborough, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Marlborough Hills Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Marlborough Hills Healthcare Center