Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center

Reviews of Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center

January 28, 2012

By Scott2

Kimball Farms was a very nice nursing home. I would visit this nursing home to perform community service. In my opinion, the building and location was beautiful. The nursing home is located in the quaint, historical town of Lenox. While this is not an extravagant nursing home, it is simple and nice. During my visits I did encounter several of the staff. All of which were incredibly friendly and appeared to be very attentive to the residents. I visited Kimball Farms a number of times of a couple of years and had a bad experience. There of course were a few residents that were unhappy, but I enjoyed the company of the others. During the time spent with the residents, they had positive feedback about their experiences living there. A few things that were discussed often were the quality of the food and staff. The residents could not speak high enough about the staff. I would say this is one of the better homes in Berkshire county.

About Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center

Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center is a senior living provider in Lenox, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center