Essex Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

Essex Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Essex Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Essex Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

December 06, 2014

Essex Park Rehabilitation Center wasn't my first choice -- the ones that I was looking to get my mother into were fully booked -- but it is OK. My mother said the food is good. Coming from an assisted living where she had her own living room, bedroom, and bathroom, it is very cramped there. It is like a hospital. They have to share a room because they only have a couple of private rooms, so that is the problem.

November 21, 2012

By Cardan

I am a very frequent visitor at Essex Park Rehab and although some areas are not too bad their dementia unit leaves a lot to be desired. There is always an undercurrent of hostile relationships among the employees that makes for a tense and unhappy staff. Also there are several staff members who are obviously only there for the paycheck and don't seem to realize that they are caring for human beings. The head nurse on the dementia unit is quite unpleasant and attempts to discourage any care for the residents beyond what their once a week visiting doctor gives. If this were the only facility around it would make a good case for the late Dr. Kevorkian's theory. As bad as it is Essex Rehab is actually better than several other Beverly facilities and one must go to West Peabody and Danvers to find better care.

April 18, 2012

By p12simpson

Nurses and CNAs are very nice to both residents and visitors. They seem to genuinely care about residents both as patients and friends. Equipment is all up to date. There are daily activities as well as special group activities at least once a week. The main thing holding the facility back seems to be corporate. They are out of touch with what is necessary to keep the facility running smoothly, sometimes leaving nurses short-staffed, forcing them to rely on temp agencies. Overall is a very nice facility, I would trust them with my own relatives.

Services and Amenities of Essex Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Essex Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

Essex Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Beverly, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Essex Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Essex Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center