The Kensington – Cumberland

Reviews of The Kensington – Cumberland

Assisted Living Reviews for The Kensington – Cumberland

August 15, 2019

By ReviewerAT0812

My mother moved into the Kensington-Cumberland a week ago. The care is wonderful, they take a van out every day, they always have different things going on, like a band was setting up their orchestra one day, and they took her to Walmart and the mall on Wednesdays. There's something for everyone, they have book clubs, bible study, and they make an effort to try to have an interest for everyone that's there. She has a 1-bedroom apartment, a separate living room, a couch, chair, tables and lamps, 2 other things to stick her TV on, she's got a queen-size bed in her bedroom, a dresser, bathroom, and hardwood floors. It's very nice. The staff is very busy, they're on their toes, they do an excellent job, and my mother likes them all. I think they're really hardworking, and they take really good care of their residents. I've been in there all different times, and they're working. The food is excellent, my mother has not missed lunch, and dinner, and I know she's enjoying it. It is great value for everything that's provided. I think it's money very well spent.

February 04, 2018

By ---

My mother has lived at the Kensington for over 7 years. The wonderful staff is the best and most important part of the facility. They are truly caring. I love and trust them, and know that they truly care about my mother. There is very little turnover. The building is old, but attractive, and maintained. A variety of fun activities and entertainment are planned for the residents. I'm so glad my Mom can live there. She is safe and happy at the Cumberland Kensington.

Adult Day Care Reviews for The Kensington – Cumberland

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: 01AL044

About The Kensington – Cumberland

What is it that makes any house a home? It's when you belong to the family inside. And each one of our residences is home to a unique family, a circle that encompasses both residents and staff.

In the best families, members of all ages treat each other with respect. They encourage and listen to one another. It's where we rejoice, play and grieve together; where individuality is appreciated; where we learn and grow together. Safe harbor and unconditional love are found there.

People thrive when they feel like part of a cherished family, knowing they're surrounded by those who only want what's best for them. It's also a comforting, supportive and healing environment for those who are facing loss or illness.

Our ability to bring this philosophy to life depends entirely on hiring the right people. That's why every staff person is hand-picked for their capacity to provide the kind of care we'd want for our own loved ones. We are united by this purpose.

Map of The Kensington – Cumberland