Stonebridge Place

Reviews of Stonebridge Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Stonebridge Place

June 06, 2015

By Carolyn107794650

The rooms at Stonebridge Place were gorgeous. They were very large. The staff was very calm and accommodating. It was a beautiful place, and the people looked happy. I thought it was just wonderful. They had exercise, and they had arts. They have an ice cream parlor. On certain days, they have transportation to and from the store for like snacks and stuff. They have menu that they filled out. It was just really super nice.

January 20, 2015

We placed my mom at Stonebridge. Overall, it was a bright facility. It did not have a nursing facility, and it turned out she needed skilled nursing. So we ended up putting her in a hospital and eventually hospice. However, the people at Stonebridge were wonderful. The food was very good. The room was like a little apartment. It was very nice, well-kept, and it was in good shape. As a matter of fact, I thought it was a fairly new wing of that particular facility. I would highly recommend it.

September 22, 2014

By Terry31

I decided to use Stonebridge Place. I checked all of the facilities in my area, and that is the one I liked the best. It is suitable for my dad. It is all great. In fact, when I first got there, the director that was going to tour me around was busy, so I got to chat with a couple of the ladies there in the little coffee shop and they started showing me around, which I thought was a great, positive thing. They were very friendly and very eager to show and tell me their experiences. The rooms are very nice. They have a one-bedroom apartment situation. It is a very nice facility. It is only seven years old, it is up-to-date, and people are still pretty active for the most part. They have lots of entertainment that is going on once or twice a week, and they take them on a ride to Wal-mart on Mondays. Dad is adapting very well. He loves the food; he says it is like going to a restaurant every day. In fact, he was telling me that he has got to cut back a little because the food is too good and his pants are getting tight. I think the one thing my dad would wish is that their evening meal was served a little later, not so early. One thing that I would suggest, because my dad is on the second floor and there is only one elevator, is that it would probably be good if they had two, so if one broke they would have a backup.

Independent Living Reviews for Stonebridge Place

Questions about Stonebridge Place

What programs or activities does Stonebridge Place offer to enrich residents' well-being?

What transportation services does Stonebridge Place offer to assisted living residents?

Transportation services are offered to medical appointments, shopping, banking, and social off-site activities.

What makes the chef or dining program at Stonebridge Place exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Three meals provided daily in our restaurant style dining room, your choice out of two different main entrée options, salad bar available during lunch and supper, dessert bar, as well an alternate menu with soups and sandwiches.

What programs or activities does Stonebridge Place offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

A big part of our celebration of life is our emphasis on activities and social programs. Activities include crafts, exercise classes, educational and intergenerational programs, musical entertainment, holiday celebrations, social hour and multiple religious services. Additional activities to meet the needs of those with memory impairment include: small group, reminiscing, sensory activities, outings on scenic drives to encourage positive social interaction.

Costs for Stonebridge Place

Photos of Stonebridge Place

Services and Amenities of Stonebridge Place

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Efficiencies

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: 2203784179

About Stonebridge Place

Stonebridge Place is designed to meet the personalized and supportive care needs of our residents- all within the safe and luxurious residential environment. Celebrating life and new beginnings is something that happens everyday at Stonebridge Place. While our residents receive the assistance they need and develop new friendships…

Independent Living…a retirement lifestyle for those seniors who still take pride in their independence and social lifestyle. A place where senior individuals can put away their responsibilities such as home maintenance and devote their energy to the things they enjoy. Residents can enjoy all the comforts of home and have staff available to assist them as the need arises. Staff is available 24 hours a day for residents scheduled and unscheduled needs.

Our Independent Residents enjoy a wide array of activities including

A monthly social calendar with both onsite and offsite options:

• Religious services of all denominations, Arts & Crafts, Exercise, Music, Bands, & Karaoke, Games, Cards & Bingo
  • Restaurant-style dining services
  • Transportation services for shopping and medical appointments
  • Housekeeping and laundry services

Assisted Living

Residents living in private apartments enjoy the benefits of housekeeping, flat linen services, delicious meals, outings and much more.

Our trained and caring staff provides 24-hour personalized care services, which includes assistance with all activities of daily living and medication assistance. Residents can be assured that as their needs may change; extra assisted services are available, if and when needed.

Memory Care

At Stonebridge Place, it is our goal to provide a quality living environment for seniors, no matter what their needs may be. This is why we offer a uniquely planned, homelike community for those with Alzheimer’s Dementia, and other Special Needs. Our mission is to protect privacy, preserve dignity, encourage independence, and provide a homelike environment.

Seniors living with memory loss need extra assurance and guidance. We promote their independence by offering our residents as much or as little assistance as they need to feel secure and have meaningful days.

We are fully committed to preserving Quality of Life for the Ones You Love!

Map of Stonebridge Place