St Anthony's Nursing Home

Reviews of St Anthony's Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for St Anthony's Nursing Home

August 11, 2013

By Keith5

My dad had his therapy at St. Anthony's Healthcare and Rehab. But there was an incident where my dad hit his foot and it bled. He sat at the nurse's station with blood all over his sock and nobody said anything. The he had a bedsore that wasn't taken care of. There was also an incident when I saw my dad lying on the floor watching TV. He fell out of bed he hit his hip and he was in pain. They should have placed a rail on their bed.

May 31, 2013

By Tom20

We're really pleased with St. Anthony's. They've been very helpful with my mom and they're constantly watching and making sure everything's okay. She really enjoys being there. They've been really, really super for us. The place is very clean. Since we've been in there, I've never ever had a problem with any type of odors whatsoever as far as that goes. They're very well-staffed. There are always a lot of nurses in the hallways and they're very straight with what they do. They have mingles for the residents and they have entertainment. It's all really great. The staff at St. Anthony's make sure that mom has something to eat. They'll bring her to the dining room and bring her back, they'll give her medication, and help her with showering. They have a very wholesome and nice staff always saying "Hello, how are you doing? How are things doing?" We feel very, very confident that they're going to take care of my mom.

January 30, 2013

By caring0122313

Some of the staff of St. Anthony's is really good, and some are not. They could improve on more individual attention. They could also improve on the cleanliness, and more patience with feeding residents who can't feed themselves. They need more and better staff.

December 02, 2010

By bobbie123

daughter

My father was at St. Anthony's and the care is neglectful. the staff ignored him, he has fallen several times, and has several wounds from them moving him with some lift. DO NOT SEND YOUR PARENTS THERE!!!!!

Services and Amenities of St Anthony's Nursing Home

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 195570
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About St Anthony's Nursing Home

St Anthony's Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Metairie, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact St Anthony's Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of St Anthony's Nursing Home