Forest Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Covington, LA

Forest Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Forest Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Forest Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

September 01, 2014

Forest Manor was all flowers and beautiful up front, but underneath it wasn’t that great. My dad was there before -- his razor got stolen; they broke his glasses; and the manager threw his brand new laundry basket in the trash. They had good food and the dining area is very clean. Although they had a lot of people on staff, I felt there were times they could have had more people to deal with the patients. It felt like a death camp and it was sad.

December 28, 2012

By BonnieP1

We brought my mother in Forest Manor from a week stay at the hospital. Unfortunately, she had a slight stroke and fell the first day. Nothing was broken, but when she tripped over someone, she had cut her chin and she had fallen on her knee. The staff was very nice, however, it would have been better if she would have been watched a little bit more closely. Mom wasn't as physically fit as she had been before because she's just been in the hospital for seven days. But we got her home and she's currently undergoing physical therapy as an outpatient.

About Forest Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Forest Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Covington, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Forest Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Forest Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center