Mayfair Manor

Mayfair Manor (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Mayfair Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Mayfair Manor

November 07, 2015

My mom is at Mayfair Manor. They really try hard to take care of and do the best they can for my mom. They try to keep the place clean. I've seen several meals in the dining area which all seemed to have four or five different items including water and, normally, a soft drink for my mom. The food looks good and the dining room is clean. They have a variety of activities for the residents; in fact, they have calendars of activities hung throughout the building.

May 29, 2013

By Glenn2

My uncle was a resident of Mayfair Manor. I chose this place because of it smells clean and the high ratio of workers to patients. The walls have accents and the lighting was good in the place when you walk through. The staff were very good and seemed knowledgeable. There were a few trainees, but they are certainly knowledgeable.

March 08, 2013

By Lydia2

Mayfair Manor is understaffed because they don't want to hire any body and they pay minimum wage. So there just wasn't enough attention given to the patient. They weren't doing what they should have been doing. As a matter of fact, my husband got bedsores over there.

Services and Amenities of Mayfair Manor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Mayfair Manor

Mayfair Manor is a senior living provider in Lexington, Kentucky that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Mayfair Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mayfair Manor