Lakeview Village

Reviews of Lakeview Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Lakeview Village

July 23, 2012

By Bellerina

The inside is kept up nicely though the decor is a bit dated but it is an assisted living facility. The food is alright, not terrible, in the dining hall. The waitstaff is high school students that are very nice and the residents rave about. The residents are allowed to personalize the door's to their rooms which many do. It is nice to walk down the hall and see the personal touches. Many apartments have outdoor terraces attached with a lake view.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Lakeview Village

September 07, 2015

The room that I saw at Lakeview Village was beautiful. They have villa type apartments, but it's a little dated. Their dining room was very nice.

August 10, 2015

By Ruby7

Lakeview Village was one of the oldest and prestigious senior living communities in this area. It offered tons of amenities. The staff was excellent. They had their own medical clinic.

April 06, 2015

We visited Lakeview Village in Lenexa. The staff was very helpful. They welcomed us and showed us around the campus. It was very clean and very well maintained. They have various categories of rooms, but the ones we saw were well maintained and clean. The lists of activities that the residents can do are quite wide. They have games for people to play in groups. They also have the option of going out either as a group or separately to see concerts and activities around the community. It was a very well organized place. We were able to eat there, and the food was very good. The whole atmosphere was very pleasant. The place looked very secure. They have a check in that you had to go through in order to get to the rooms. It also offers a variety of different facilities to suit different people and different lifestyles.

October 29, 2013

By Healthyenvironmentw

Eastside Terrace is part of a life care complex called Lakeview Village. You must be a resident in this complex in order to move in. Residents can choice a single apt. Or a double, but this assisted living floor is so popular, there is usually a waiting list.

September 01, 2013

By jryan856

Lakeview is a life care facility that requires a buy in to live there. My parents moved to Lakeview Village several years ago into independent living. Most of the facility is nice, new or renovated and the staff is caring but, in our experience, they still need improvement on continuity of care. Both of my parents have dementia now and are still in independent living until there is a recommendation by staff to move them. The advise I can give is to be sure and understand the process of continuity of care as residents age and the need for assessment and living arrangements changes from independent living to full care. Also ask to tour the Care Center, full nursing and memory care, before signing a contract with the facility.

May 27, 2013

By Caring 2553

I found Lakeview Village in the internet. It was a large place with around 600 residents. It was a big area with three high rise buildings. It was beautiful and clean.

July 30, 2012

By ks2

We are looking for a place for my mom who is wanting to move here, and we've visited this facility. Lakeview Village is actually nice and very clean. They have pretty lawns. The amenities were really nice. They provide long term health insurance as well, that my mom needs. The people who help us toured the place were very nice and accommodating. They interact with others. We will likely choose this facility, but it's just that my mom is still in the decision process.

May 11, 2012

By Dneibling

My parents moved to Lakeview Village last August. It has been a great move for them. Everyone at Lakeview has been great.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (12) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Lakeview Village

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Lakeview Village

Refund Plans: Amortized over 50 mos. To 0%; 50% Refundable with LifeCare; 90% Refundable with or without LifeCare plans available.

Map of Lakeview Village