Homestead of Augusta

Reviews of Homestead of Augusta

Assisted Living Reviews for Homestead of Augusta

March 04, 2016

By Deb38

I felt like the price of Homestead of Augusta was good, but the cleanliness bothered me. They needed to clean. I felt like they said a lot of things that they would do with them that they didn’t necessarily do, but I think they were under staffed. They treated my mom good, and her room was OK but it could have been cleaner. They needed a cleaning crew. Their food was good too. They did have activities, but they didn’t have as many as what they have said. Basically they would take them places if they could go. They will play ball or do some coloring. They did paint their nails. No problems with the staff, but they were just understaffed They need more staff, clean crew, and they need to interact with the patients. The staff that was there was wonderful, but they didn’t have enough.

August 19, 2013

By Geline

We had a tour at Homestead. The staff was very nice and helpful and they showed us around. They answered most of our questions, and although there were a couple of questions to which they didn't have the answer, they found the nurse who had the answer to them.

October 25, 2012

By v2subzero

Staff was friendly. They seemed to change staff very often. My mother didn't enjoy this part. Food was decent at times. Clean building. Over all nice environment.

January 10, 2012

By wachinout4u

Other

Lovely little senior community in the rural town of Augusta. Almost has all the ammenities of a continuum of care community, but does not have a nursing home. Secure dementia care units, assisted living apartments, adult day care, respite...convenient for residents and families. Outside home health and hospice utilized to meet the medical needs of the residents. Buildings and grounds are well kept and love their philosophy to treat their residents like they are our own family.

Costs for Homestead of Augusta

Photos of Homestead of Augusta

Services and Amenities of Homestead of Augusta

• About Homestead of Augusta

Homestead of Augusta is a senior living provider in Augusta, Kansas that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact Homestead of Augusta for more details on services and rates.

Map of Homestead of Augusta