Life Care Center of Andover

Reviews of Life Care Center of Andover

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Andover

September 11, 2016

By Kat222

The staff to patient ratio is diploarable. Residents often do not even get basic care because the CNA's are totally over worked. There is a hand full of good employees but for the most part the place needs to clean house. My loved one was there for a short time and I had to be there constantly and feared he would be left to sit in filth like the rest of the patients if I left for even a while. I contacted KDHE, hopefully the place will be shut down or overhauled with new management.

March 05, 2012

By Godfather85

This place is awful....it's is classic nursing home that you think of. If your loved is there you better be there every day to make sure they get any care at all

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center of Andover

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Life Care Center of Andover

Life Care Center of Andover is a senior living provider in Andover, Kansas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Andover for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Andover