Amelia Place

Reviews of Amelia Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Amelia Place

July 15, 2021

By Niki

My mother is in Amelia Place for a month now, and she's doing very well. I'm very pleased with everything from beginning to end. They have been great, wonderful communication, my mother's happy, they treat her very well, total respect. We're just overall very happy with them. It's like a home, it's comfortable, very homey, and not institutional. It's not like a nursing home. It's a very comfortable place. I've been there when my mom has eaten, and their food looks very good. They offer daily activities, they offer devotions, and church services for those that want to participate. I'm very happy with them, my brother and sister are as well.

July 27, 2016

By Susan003731

What I like about Amelia Place is that it’s small and the people are super friendly. There are lots of activities with four or five a day, including exercise. They play games that vary throughout the day. They also go to places for lunch or dinner and have manicures twice a week. It’s a happy place.

Memory Care Reviews for Amelia Place

Questions about Amelia Place

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Amelia Place. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What are their favorite things to do? The average age of residents in AL is 85. Women tend to outnumber men 3 to 1. Favorite activities include Bingo, cards, crafts and musical entertainment.

What programs or activities does Amelia Place offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Our intimate communities allow us to tailor programs to the interests and abilities of our individual residents.

What transportation services does Amelia Place offer to assisted living residents?

Scheduled transportation is offered to AL residents

What makes the chef or dining program at Amelia Place exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

We serve a variety of options at every meal, with table service for breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days per week. Our menu is chef prepared and dietician supervised.

What safety features or security measures does Amelia Place offer to assisted living residents?

Each of our communities has a secured front entrance and visitors must sign in and out each time they enter and exit the community

How does Amelia Place keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Each of our communities has a monthly newsletter which is shared with residents and their family members. Our dedicated staff is always available to visit with you about your loved ones.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Amelia Place during daytime and nighttime hours?

Our staffing is based upon the individual care needs or our residents as well as the current number of residents.

If Amelia Place accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Our communities are pet-friendly with enclosed courtyards for our furry friends.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Our staff receives monthly in-service trainings at the community level as well as mandatory monthly online training courses.

What safety features or security measures does Amelia Place provide to protect residents who wander?

Our egress doors are alarm activated.

Costs for Amelia Place

Photos of Amelia Place

Services and Amenities of Amelia Place

• Get Costs

About Amelia Place

We are proud to offer seniors a suite of assisted care services that make everyday living in their home in our community easier and more enjoyable. We provide housekeeping, laundry, meal service, activities and much more to create a vibrant environment for our residents. Contact us for more information about our Council Bluffs senior living community near Omaha.

Map of Amelia Place