Western Home Communities Cedar Falls, IA

Reviews of Western Home Communities

Assisted Living Reviews for Western Home Communities

April 18, 2012

By unipanther1

This place is the best, the staff are very friendly and helpful to the residents. The overall appearance of the facility is clean. In many facilities like this, there is usually a bad odor in the air, much like urine. In this facility this was not the case. The facility has it's own pool for use, a fully loaded sensory room, more than adequate space for common and dining areas, and an overall sense of professionalism. From the clients that I have had interactions with, they all seem very content with the services that they are provided, and their opportunity for community outings occurs frequently.

March 15, 2012

By Angelic_Drummer

Both my grandpa Harold and grandpa Ronnie have recently stayed at the Western Home following surgeries. My grandpa Harold recently had a total knee replacement surgery and he was very comfortable here. The staff were really polite to me and my family whenever we came to visit him. They even allowed a few times for me to wheel my grandpa to the parking lot to see his dog. Since dogs weren't allowed in the home. My grandpa Ronnie had a similar experience when he fell out of a loader bucket and had to stay there for his physical therapy. He was a little upset that they had him connected to a machine that beeped whenever he moved (since he couldn't move on his own). But other than that, he liked it. When he could walk he would take his walker and go and talk to a lot of the others staying there and the employees and they were always nice to him and even assisted him back to his room if he was too tired to walk back himself. When he talked to them about me needing a job they offered me a position of dietary aid but I turned it down as another job came in that offered better pay.

Independent Living Reviews for Western Home Communities

About Western Home Communities

Western Home Communities is a senior living provider in Cedar Falls, Iowa that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Western Home Communities for more details on services and rates.

Map of Western Home Communities