Bickford of Cedar Falls

Bickford of Cedar Falls (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Bickford of Cedar Falls

Assisted Living Reviews for Bickford of Cedar Falls

December 04, 2014

I chose it because it was something close to where I live, and it was comfortable for my father. It is very clean, and the people that work there are really, really nice. I am absolutely satisfied.

October 31, 2014

Bickford of Cedar Falls was just fine, I don’t have any problems. The staff was very friendly. The lowest costs of rooms were very small, and as they went up in price of course they got bigger. The bathroom seemed like they were room maneuver for somebody. They brought us some snacks, and that was good. I think they have a lot of activities, and the residents that I saw seemed to be active and happy.

Costs for Bickford of Cedar Falls

Photos of Bickford of Cedar Falls

Services and Amenities of Bickford of Cedar Falls

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Bickford of Cedar Falls

Welcome to Bickford of Cedar Falls, one of Iowa's premier assisted living communities! Bickford of Cedar Falls is conveniently located on 5101 University Ave., so please, stop on by any time. We invite you in and welcome you home to our Cedar Falls senior living community.

At Bickford of Cedar Falls, we offer premier assisted living services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of our residents at Bickford of Cedar Falls. Each resident of our Iowa assisted living home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met.

Nothing can replace home - this we know at Bickford of Cedar Falls. The smells that waft through the open door, the tattered edges of the overstuffed chair in the living room, the faded photographs on the mantle, the memories...lifetimes are built on these things; happiness dwells in them. At Bickford of Cedar Falls assisted living in Iowa, we don't ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into our Iowa assisted living community and make it yours.

Map of Bickford of Cedar Falls