Sycamore Manor

Reviews of Sycamore Manor

Independent Living Reviews for Sycamore Manor

August 26, 2013

By May0379

Sycamore Manor was a nice facility. The people were thoughtful and I was even invited to an open house. The cleanliness of the place stood out to me. They had limited activities compared to the ones I saw in Arizona.

November 19, 2012

By sm78

It's overall pretty nice. The rooms are a little small, but the common areas are always nice and clean. Walking down the hallways to their room, it seems like they could use a little bit better building maintainence-- crumbling plaster and so on. The residents are always cheerful, though. The building is very secure. In fact, I've gotten locked out a few times on occasion I was there to visit with my grandparents.

August 20, 2012

By skyfireflies

The grounds were very well-kept and pleasant; the buildings themselves, on the outsides and insides, are pretty nice. The apartments where the residents live, at least my grandmothers, weren't -large-, but they were decently spacious and the amenities were fairly new. The staff was hit or miss-- there was a nurse that was especially nice to me, but there were several other nurses I saw on staff that weren't doing their jobs, because they were too busy standing around chatting. Overall, my grandmother seemed decently happy with the place, and so I can't complain too much, but I think the employees need more discipline. It seems like a lot of nurses that work in retirement communities or nursing homes don't care about the residents at all, and it hurts the people under their care. The one very nice, attentive nurse, though, I won't be forgetting her; she came in and chatted with my grandmother and it seemed like they got along well, and my grandmother was telling me how nice that nurse was, so I was glad.

February 23, 2012

By babarsmith

Sycamore Manor is a lovely residential assisted living facility. The staff is so warm and friendly. The atmosphere is bright and cheerful. They provide a number of social activities such as church service, fitness programs, dances, performances and other special events. They also allow dogs to live in the facility, which makes it feel even more like home. I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone looking for an assisted living community.

Costs for Sycamore Manor

Photos of Sycamore Manor

Services and Amenities of Sycamore Manor

• About Sycamore Manor

Sycamore Manor offers compassionate senior care in Terre Haute, IN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Sycamore Manor shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Terre Haute, IN.

Map of Sycamore Manor