Bickford of Lafayette

Reviews of Bickford of Lafayette

Memory Care Reviews for Bickford of Lafayette

October 14, 2011

By XxAmandaxX

The Bickford Senior Living Center is one of the most peaceful and relaxing nursing homes that I have ever been in. Their facility is warm and inviting. The atmosphere reminded me more of a country club than a nursing home and I could not be happier about that. They have so many types of activities that the residence can do. They also have a spa and fitness area. Before my father was put into their care I had never heard of them and was scared of the quality of care he would receive. The friendly and knowledgeable staff made the transition very easy on my father and I. He was able to have his own private room the first day that he arrived, which made him very happy because he is a man of privacy. The rooms look like mini hotel rooms and not like a sterile hospital environment. The dining facility has waiters and some of the best food I have ever had. They also provide a separate dining room for those who have guest visiting. I never thought I would feel so at ease putting my father into nursing care but we are both so very happy. He has become so much more social, more than he has been in years.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Costs for Bickford of Lafayette

Photos of Bickford of Lafayette

Services and Amenities of Bickford of Lafayette

• About Bickford of Lafayette

Welcome to Bickford of Lafayette, one of Indiana's premier memory care communities! Bickford of Lafayette is conveniently located on Regal Valley Drive, so please, stop on by any time. We invite you in and welcome you home to our Atlanta senior living community.

At Bickford of Lafayette, we offer premier memory care services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of our residents at Bickford of Lafayette. Each resident of our Indiana memory care home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met. At our Lafayette senior community, we also know firsthand the confusion that memory loss creates in relationships with loved ones. That's why our Alzheimer's care community strives to make every activity intentional and personally driven by each individual’s life story.

Nothing can replace home - this we know at Bickford of Lafayette. The smells that waft through the open door, the tattered edges of the overstuffed chair in the living room, the faded photographs on the mantle, the memories…lifetimes are built on these things; happiness dwells in them. At Bickford of Lafayette memory care in Indiana, we don’t ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into our Indiana memory care community and make it yours.

Map of Bickford of Lafayette