GreenTree at Westwood

GreenTree at Westwood (800) 385-2527

Reviews of GreenTree at Westwood

Assisted Living Reviews for GreenTree at Westwood

June 17, 2014

Mom is most definitely happy at GreenTree. It is close to my home. What I like best about this community are the people that work there. They are very pleasant. They are very caring people. They would go out of their way to make each person comfortable there. Her room is very nice, very well-maintained. It is a nice-sized apartment. The dining area is very nice. Every month they take them out to dinner, too. They make trips to go out to Wal-Mart. They just recently went fishing. They have several different outings for people to sign up for.

July 11, 2012

By flower93

It seemed to be as nice as an assisted living facility could be. I am not always comfortable in assisted living homes for various reasons, but it was obvious the staff there, as well as the facility itself, went out of their ways to make sure the people living there and the people visiting were as comfortable as they could possibly be. I know my grandmother enjoyed her time there as much as someone who values their independence could; she made a lot of friends and it seemed like she really enjoyed the many social aspects of the place. I didn't have much experience with the doctors there, but my grandmother never had any complaints and they always made time to answer any questions my mother had about the care that was being given, so I would be quick to recommend this place to anyone who needed information on an assisted living center.

Independent Living Reviews for GreenTree at Westwood

October 30, 2017

By Vicki

Greentree at Westwood was very nice and beautiful. They serve three meals a day, but there's no set time to eat, they could go down to eat at different times of the day. They have a main course every day at noon but you can go down to get a sandwich or something any time. They provide four or five levels of care. A resident can stay there until the end of life; the level goes up if they need more care. Once a week they go out on trips in their van, and they also have a beauty shop right there. If you want something and can't go to the grocery store, they will have somebody go there for you. The staff was very nice and the food was good. I was surprised that instead of the meals being a buffet, they had waitresses going around and taking your order. The whole place was very clean.

Costs for GreenTree at Westwood

Photos of GreenTree at Westwood

Services and Amenities of GreenTree at Westwood

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room For Family And Special Occasions

• Features Extra: Library

About GreenTree at Westwood

GreenTree at Westwood is located in the West End of Columbus, Indiana, just off Highway 46 and approximately 40 miles from Indianapolis. Our campus is set in wooded residential area near Tipton Lakes and is convenient to a variety of shopping and dining establishments, including local favorites Nienaber’s Farm Market and Dag’s Deli. Columbus is renowned for its architecture and public art installations, as well as its history of innovation and design. National Geographic Traveler has named Columbus as on one of the top historic destinations in the United States. Our community of 58 apartments is set in a beautiful three floor building featuring the amenities of a classic hotel, including a grand staircase, bright and welcoming lobbies, two elevators, concierge services, a variety of community spaces and a restaurant-style dining room where the tables are set for every meal.Our associates focus on maintaining a supportive and encouraging sp irit that helps brighten the lives of our residents. Team members are trained to provide residents with the right amount of assistance, whether they need a little help with dressing or a friendly escort to dinner. Our open-door policy encourages daily interaction between our leadership team, residents and staff, creating a unique environment filled with encouragement, companionship and love.

Map of GreenTree at Westwood