4 Independent Living Communities in Dorchester County, SC
The average cost of independent living in Dorchester County is $2,927 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Berkeley County with an average starting cost of $2,900.
To help you with your search, browse the 7 reviews below for independent living communities in Dorchester County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Dorchester County 4.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Dorchester County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Summerville
Other Options in Dorchester County, SC
- Assisted Living in Dorchester County, South Carolina
- In-Home Care in Dorchester County, South Carolina
- Memory Care in Dorchester County, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Dorchester County, South Carolina
- All Senior Living in Dorchester County, South Carolina
- All Senior Care in Dorchester County, South Carolina
Independent Living near Dorchester County, SC
- Independent Living in Berkeley County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Sumter County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Charleston County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Beaufort County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Richland County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Lexington County, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Dorchester County
Review of Summerville Estates
We liked Summerville Estates very much and are even considering it now. We saw the roomy apartments. There was nothing somebody in independent living could ask for that they didn't have there. It w... Read more
Review of Summerville Estates
My mom lives at Summerville and seems to be fine. Everything is working fine. She has a studio with a small kitchenette with refrigerator and sink. They have a cafeteria which serves three meals a ... Read more
Review of Del Webb Charleston
Del Webb Charleston has a lot of nice facilities, and the houses are reasonable. We have a two-bedroom house, and we just like the whole area. They have many activities. They have indoor and outdoo... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...