Evergreen Place Assisted Living

Reviews of Evergreen Place Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Evergreen Place Assisted Living

May 25, 2012

By lmcrayne

Visiting any family member in an assisted living home can be very sad and difficult. Because you think of what their life was like before they had to have help with their every day life. At least we thought it would be when we visited our Grandfather at this facility. I was worried after my Grandmother passed away that my Grandfather would have such a hard time being alone. The facility is beautiful, and the staff was so sweet to him, that I after we visited him for the first time we were no longer worried. He started singing in the band that would play for the residents in the facility. My grandfather ended up living five more years at the facility. I know it was much easier for my father to see him in this facility because of how happy he seemed to be. We all miss Grandpa, but we are also so happy we know he had a full happy life.

June 22, 2011

By UnlimitedShai

When we were looking for an assisted living center for my great aunt, who knew she needed some help and would need more later but wanted to maintain her active life style, we took a look at Evergreen Place. The location was ideal as it was near to some parks and ISU campus where she would spend most of her time, and the facilities were very nice. Unfortunatly, the staff was rather uninterested if nice, and my great aunt thought the place felt a bit institutional. However, the programs and activites did intrigue us. We visited a few more times before we decided that the feel of the place, if opinionated, wasn't a good match with what we were looking for.

Costs for Evergreen Place Assisted Living

Photos of Evergreen Place Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Evergreen Place Assisted Living

About Evergreen Place Assisted Living

Evergreen Place Assisted Living in Normal, Illinois opened in 2001, is a senior living community located next to the Illinois State University campus. We provide personalized care and support services in a warm and comfortable atmosphere. Evergreen Place was the first assisted living community in McLean County, and we continue to be a trailblazer in providing quality living options and peace of mind to seniors and their families. Assisted Living allows seniors to live more independently longer, bridging the gap between independent living and a nursing home. Seniors receive personalized support services provided in the privacy and security of each assisted living apartment within our communities.

At Evergreen Place, we strive to reshape the idea of aging, with an emphasis on helping our residents live life to the fullest. Our mission is simple... We are committed to supporting and maintaining the dignity, independence and wellness of each senior and their family. As you enter our doors, you'll experience our team, residents and families celebrating life and the spirit of community.

Map of Evergreen Place Assisted Living