Inverness Health & Rehab

Reviews of Inverness Health & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Inverness Health & Rehab

June 26, 2013

By Leslie16

I went for a tour at Rosewood and it was a clean place. The staff was okay, but I'm not really impressed with the facility at all. I wasn't as impressed as I expect it to be because my sister told me what a nice place it was. They showed us where they had the residents placed, but they admitted that if the patient signed Medicare/Medicaid, they were somewhere else and they did not volunteered for me see that area at all, so that spooked me. I didn't like the setup of the room.

January 20, 2012

By psalm23

Rosewood Care Center does not live up to the standards of a decent assisted living facility nor does it follow the rules of the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (OBRA). It is understaffed which causes the quality of care for the residents to be very poor. Though the view of the facility seems very homey and as though it is a content place for the residents when you first walk in, the units lack the same feeling. The odors are poorly maintained because the bed sheets are not changed daily. The garbages are also forgotten about and any health care worker knows that if there are soiled items in the garbage, the garbage must be emptied before leaving the residents room. Not to mention, because of the fact that there are not enough staff members, residents must wait a long time to be assisted in the bathroom, causing them to soil themselves and add to the odor. I also noticed that the CNA's failed to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) when they were working around patients with MRSA. There was even a sign outside the door stating that PPE must be worn at all times. When I confronted one of the CNA's about it, they responded with, Oh it's alright, I wash my hands afterwards. Not to mention, whent the resident with MRSA was taken to physical therapy, the nurse failed to put a bandaid on her open sore when I asked her to. The nurse also failed to wear gloves when handing one of the residents her medications. Obviously, this facility fails to follow the proper procedure's to keep the facility sanitary as well as to prevent themselves and the residents from exposure to harmful pathogens.

December 12, 2011

By Social Wk Care Mngr

This facility is part of a corporate chain but of course care varies amoung the various facilities; this is one of the nicer Rosewoods. The quaility of the short-term rehab program is good, as is the long-term care provided. The building is set back off the main road in an area of small office based businesses. It does have some outdoor space, though not extensive, for use by residents and families. The common areas are quite spacious inside and offer multiple options for families and residents to sit and visit. The resident rooms are average to above average in size with quality furnishings, and some private rooms are available. The staffing is fairly consistent with a fair amount of longer-tenured staff. Care provided is compassionate and kind.

Services and Amenities of Inverness Health & Rehab

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Inverness Health & Rehab

Inverness Health & Rehab is a senior living provider in Inverness, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Inverness Health & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Inverness Health & Rehab