Heritage Woods of Freeport

Reviews of Heritage Woods of Freeport

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Woods of Freeport

November 27, 2013

By Laurie18

I already had my mom at Heritage Woods. It was actually referred to me by somebody who lives there. So far I'm very pleased with the staff. They are very friendly, very thorough, and I can call them anytime. My mom can call me if she has concerns about something and I can just call the nurse and she will go right to my mom. The rooms are pretty small, but it's fine for her. The facility is brand new so it's absolutely beautiful. The food is good and I've eaten there several times.

September 27, 2013

By Leaf16

Heritage Woods of Freeport was just getting ready to open so it looked like it had been complete at the time. It was in a nice area. There was easy access to main shopping areas within close range of the facility if you are able to get out. They had nice amenities, it was clean, and everything was good.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Woods of Freeport

About Heritage Woods of Freeport

Heritage Woods of Freeport is a senior living provider in Freeport, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Heritage Woods of Freeport for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Woods of Freeport