Bridgeview Health Care Center

Reviews of Bridgeview Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bridgeview Health Care Center

August 16, 2015

By burger

Worst experience: Nurse snapped at me when I asked if my mom got her pill. I had to call the doctor to have him order the nurse to add the pill to my mom's chart. I had to tell the nurse 3 times to take the doctor's call. After 2 1/2 hours the nurse still hadn't given my mom her pill. I again asked the nurse who again snapped at me but wouldn' t look at me. After spending half an hour writing my mom's name on her clothing in black marker, her 11 tops, 5 slacks & sweater are now missing. Not one staff person had an answer for this. Twice I had to request a bedsheet be put on my mom's mattress. Supposedly the rehab are good but the nursing is very questionable and the laundry staff are irresponsible.

July 21, 2014

We have a nursing home for my mother. What I like most about Bridgeview is that it is clean, they are courteous, they have outside seating, and activities for them. I'm 100% satisfied with them. My mother is interested in their bingo, prayer services, old time movies, and just sitting outside in the summertime admiring flowers and stuff. They have a downstairs dining area, and if they want to, they can go there too. My mother has not complained about their food. The staff is prompt and courteous. They listen to their residents and they engage them in conversation.

Services and Amenities of Bridgeview Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Bridgeview Health Care Center

Bridgeview Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Bridgeview, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bridgeview Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bridgeview Health Care Center