Fairwinds - Sand Creek Idaho Falls, ID

Reviews of Fairwinds - Sand Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Fairwinds - Sand Creek

March 28, 2016

By beth2323

When first walking around the facility you think wow this place is amazing .. My mother has been there for almost 2 yrs her health has declined a bit as well as the help . They have not been very helpful with my mother or our family , anytime you ring a call button it's a mark againgst you which is put into a file to many marks and your rent is raised a ridiculous amount or you will eventually be .Kicked out .. There is not enouph assistance at night and aids are poorly trained. I've been called by my mother numerous times and have had to go over there at 11 at night and help her get ready for bed because the aids would not come assist.. My mother has MS so her health fluctuates they don't seem to care or be compassionate in working with her when she has a bad week. They just want more money for how much the facility costs I would consider looking elsewhere first, I would have hoped and excepted better care for the price..

June 30, 2015

By Cindy110338150

We thought Fairwinds was good. It was a clean, nice place. The staff was helpful. She showed us around, and told us everything we needed to know. The apartments were very nice. We saw the dining room, and it was nice.

October 26, 2014

By EMR

Fairwinds is a very nice place; it’s not up to the level of my friend's list, but it’s very nice, with a nice looking entry, and the rooms look good. All the food was good, and you had many choices; it wasn’t like a school cafeteria.

August 26, 2014

By Lovely Lady 0000321

Fairwinds seemed very nice. They just didn’t have the nursing care that we felt he needed. It was quite luxurious except that the rooms were tiny. It was also expensive. From what I saw it was clean. The tour guide and the administrator seemed friendly and accommodating. If it was more of a senior living facility, it would have been quite nice. If they needed more medical attention, I would not feel good.

Independent Living Reviews for Fairwinds - Sand Creek

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 6
  • Pets: Yes

• Licenses: Residental Care

About Fairwinds - Sand Creek

Fairwinds - Sand Creek offers luxurious apartment homes in a fun and active retirement community. We are very proud to be managed by Leisure Care, who, for over 30 years, has led the industry in the development and management of elegant retirement communities that are all about Five-Star Fun. At Fairwinds - Sand Creek we have set colossal standards for quality and choice in guest services, amenities, resort-style living, and in all things "fun."

Live at Fairwinds - Sand Creek and enjoy your own private apartment home, and fill it with your own treasured belongings if you wish. Meet new friends and entertain family in the beautifully appointed dining room. We offer true restaurant dining, and all meals are prepared for you by our very own chef. Then there's the programs! Sign up for an art class. Start a new fitness program. Or book that travel excursion you've always wanted to. You will be amazed by how many fun social and recreational activities there are just waiting for you. Whether you want to spend an afternoon in the library with a good book, take a stroll in the beautifully landscaped courtyards, enjoy a night on the town with your sweetie, or want to socialize with friends, Fairwinds - Sand Creek has it all. Also located nearby are the Sand Creek Golf Course, tennis courts, and shopping malls, so you can do what you want, whenever you want to.

Imagine the peace of mind knowing that our highly-trained staff is available 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have and that every apartment is equipped with an emergency communication system. And if you need some assistance, whether a little or a lot, our Assisted Living services are available and can be started at any time.

Quite simply, at Fairwinds - Sand Creek, it's your life, on your terms. We help make it all possible. Come join us for Five-Star Fun.

Map of Fairwinds - Sand Creek