Briarwood Health and Rehabilitation Center Tucker, GA

Reviews of Briarwood Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Briarwood Health and Rehabilitation Center

November 30, 2016

By Sadfamilymember87

Terrible. My uncle stayed here for a two weeks. He had bed sores allergic reactions and swollen feet from blood clots. They struggled with getting his medicine right and to him on time. These ppl don't care. They are cold and rude, and lazy. They don't change bed sheets in a timely fashion. The food is terrible and they lied and said they had cable they don't. Not only that, the place is drab and depressing, no flowers no inspirational picture no wall art at all. The paint scheme is just boring and terrible. I know ppl will say what does interior design have to do with anything? It has a lot to do with the moral of the place. My uncle was already feeling sad before he went there recovering from a hip replacement but this place made him depressed. Then we tried to get his paperwork to leave and the kept saying they couldn't find it because they didn't want him to leave. We left anyway and got him to a better facility. I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy let alone a loved one. WARNING!!!!! Stay away from this GOLDEN LIVING.m

July 14, 2015

Golden LivingCenters is nice. The staff is very helpful. They are very good. They also do not have a high turnover of people.

April 16, 2015

My dad was in Golden Living Center for a month now. The staff was very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable. They took good care of him, and the rooms were nice. The food looked and smelled good. I saw what my dad was eating, and he said it tasted good. They have birthday parties, pizza parties, dances, bingo, and arts and crafts. The dining room was nice and clean. There were six people at each table where they can sit together.

February 26, 2015

By Cecelia4

I would recommend Golden Livingcenter. They have good people. They took very good care of my mom. They called every time she was doing something different or if she had anything that was out of the norm. If the doctor called, they recommended a medication. They kept me updated all the time. I never had to worry about them, and I could visit every time I want to. The door was locked, and you could not get in unless you have a code. It was very good. I liked the service that they gave us.

Photos of Briarwood Health and Rehabilitation Center