A.g. Rhodes Home, Inc - Cobb

Reviews of A.g. Rhodes Home, Inc - Cobb

Nursing Home Reviews for A.g. Rhodes Home, Inc - Cobb

April 09, 2013

By Mamoogins

We visited a number of different facilities and we talked to family members of residents. That helped us decide that this place was the best for us. It is such a nice facility. It is very clean and friendly, and the gardens are beautiful. It is such a beautiful facility I could live there! It is almost like a resort! My father shares a room and there is enough room for us to bring in his recliner and set it next to his bed. He has 3 pieces of furtniture there, his own closet, and a beautiful view of the garden and waterfalls. The residents love it there. They provide entertainment for the residents. The food is so good my father has actually gained weight. I ate there last week and had fried chicken, grits and the best chocolate cake I have ever had in my life!

March 08, 2013

By Dawn6

It was absolutely an amazing an experience with AG Rhodes Health & Rehab. They were wonderful. The staff was very good, they would call me regularly how my mother was doing. The director was really great, and my mom loved all of her nurses. It really was a good place to live in. She was in an assisted living before and she wasn't happy. But when she moved here, which we thought was going to be traumatic, it turned out that she loved it. She was happy and she enjoyed her stay there. It wasn't very long, she passed away after 12 days. But that was probably the first time in years that she really was happy.

About A.g. Rhodes Home, Inc - Cobb

A.g. Rhodes Home, Inc - Cobb is a senior living provider in Marietta, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact A.g. Rhodes Home, Inc - Cobb for more details on services and rates.

Map of A.g. Rhodes Home, Inc - Cobb