The Hudson House, LLC

• State Licenses: PCH008444

About The Hudson House, LLC

thehudsonhousepch.com

We'll Make You Feel Right At Home

At The Hudson House, we are committed to providing the highest quality of service and care in a compassionate, nurturing surrounding. We are dedicated to creating a supportive, safe, home-like environment allowing our residents to enjoy a lifestyle promoting dignity and independence.

OUR SERVICES:

• A compassionate care team
  • 24-hour quality care
  • Beautiful living environment
  • Assistance with cueing and administering medications, bathing, dressing, grooming, and scheduling medical appointments
  • Three nutritious meals and two snacks per day
  • Daily or weekly housekeeping and laundry
  • On-site Beauty and Nail Salon
  • Climate controlled heat and air
  • Social activities - Church service, library, crafts, bingo, holiday and birthday celebrations, dinner parties and more!
  • Recreational activities
  • Regular safety checks

The Hudson House is a licensed 24-bed facility. We are situated on 6 beautiful acres on Bagwell Road with all the conveniences of town. We are only minutes from shopping, restaurants, doctors, hospitals and churches.

Map of The Hudson House, LLC