Budd Terrace

Reviews of Budd Terrace

Nursing Home Reviews for Budd Terrace

July 30, 2016

By Imwatchingyou

I have a dear friend currently there temporarily. Thank god. The nursing staff and therapy team are very friendly and put on a good show. However. They are terrible at communications and reading and following the charts. They tell you what you want to hear but do NOT follow directions and one therapist may say they write instructions in a chart. But know one takes the time to read them. Very poor transition from one nurse to another and from one shift to another. Even after meeting with staff and administration. Supposedly this is one of the better facilities in Atlanta. Very frustrating and disappointing. If you have some one here watch them closely and make sure you stay on top of their care. Pathetic excuse for care for Emory.

December 16, 2015

By cmarshal

Budd Terrace deserve ten stars in my opinion. This is an excellent facility that is filled with loving dedicated staff that always try to make the day as bright as possible for the residents. Many of the staff at Budd Terrace have been there for 20 years or more, you can feel that Budd Terrace is a "family" not a run for-profit facility. The medical and nursing care my mother has received over the past year as a LT resident has been truly excellent- they are immediately on top of even the smallest medical issue. Communications with me have also been excellent. I have never seen a nurse, aide, therapist, social worker or even maintenance staff not treat residents (and coworkers) politely and with dignity. The high quality of musical, intellectual and exercise activities and spiritual care are other bright areas also sets Budd Terrace apart from what's provided elsewhere. The day room environment is peaceful and there are 1st floor activity and meditation rooms and lovely outside areas too. The only mediocrity is that meals are pretty institutional. My mom is very happy and feels safe at Budd Terrace, a far cry from the scared and abused person she was at another ATL facility. I would highly recommend Budd Terrace to anyone looking for a facility that will treat their loved one as a person deserving of respect and not a number.

October 26, 2012

By VirginiaS1

Budd Terrace was wonderful. The people were great and the food was good. They were great in every respect.

September 01, 2011

By Kiera W

One of our family members was a resident here. One problem we had was when a nurse came in to collect a urine sample from my family member. We thought she had a UTI and requested a test. They "misplaced" the urine sample, and did not even realize it until we asked about a week later what the results were. They had to take urine again and by the time they realized she did have a UTI, our family member was urinating blood.

Services and Amenities of Budd Terrace

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Budd Terrace

Budd Terrace is a senior living provider in Atlanta, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Budd Terrace for more details on services and rates.

Map of Budd Terrace