Spring Haven Retirement

Reviews of Spring Haven Retirement

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Haven Retirement

May 09, 2017

By Jean861388

Spring Haven is a large community and quite full. The staff was wonderful, and I didn't have any problems with them. We didn't have to wait long for them to show us around. They even provided a lunch for us. That part of it was great, but the building definitely needs to be remodeled. I found it too dark and dingy. I would not want my loved one to be there. The whole staff was wonderful; however, the place was old and needed refurbishing compared to some of other places that I saw.

April 13, 2017

By Lon548445

Spring Haven was very good. I was really impressed with the place. The rooms were way nicer than I thought they were going to be. The staff members were wonderful. We checked the dining area, and it was very nice. I thought the whole place was very nice. The value was very nice too. It was very good. Location is good too.

April 12, 2017

By Karen168610

Spring Haven Retirement was very nice, but way too big. My mother is not happy where she is, and she will never be happy. The cost is outrageous, so it is not even in the plan. The place is huge and not for people like my mom. The room was a studio with a small kitchenette, a little refrigerator, and a sink. It was very nice and very clean.

March 15, 2017

By MissF0rd

My grandmother was a resident there and someone there stole her wedding rings her TV as well as a blanket her mother had made. No one seemed to know anything. She even had a large bump on her head and no one could tell me what happened as she has dementia and doesn't know. They didn't make sure she ate or anything. Would never recommend this place to anyone!

Hello MissF0rd, my name is Katie and I'd like to thank you for reaching out and sharing this experience with us. We take the feedback and comments we receive very seriously, and would like very much the opportunity to be able to follow up with you regarding yours. We feel strongly about our calling to serve and honor our seniors, a commitment we do not take lightly. I'd like to directly discuss your concerns with you by whichever method of communication you prefer most, we can be reached directly by phone at 800-370-8331, or email at resident.relations@holidaytouch.com. Thank you MissF0rd, we look forward to hearing from you very soon.

February 07, 2017

By Audrey781860

I was widowed very recently, so my life has been in turmoil, but everything I see about Spring Haven is pleasant. I have taken meals here and also have a nice apartment. It is conveniently located. I think I am going to be settled here permanently and happily. There is a lot of activities and services here. It meets my needs completely. I have a very nice apartment at a reasonable rate. I have access to everything I need and am quite satisfied.

February 07, 2017

By Ernie017358

I didn’t like Spring Haven Retirement at all. It was more like a seven-story hotel of total chaos. There were so many people running around, I wouldn’t leave my dad there. The hallways were really small, like yould can hardly get through, and there were people in the way. I couldn’t see my dad being there. It was run-down and dirty. They took me down a small hallway to show me one of the bedrooms. The staff seemed to be OK, but I didn’t like the facility.

Hello, We are so happy you came out and took the time to visit us! We truly appreciate your visit, as well as your valuable and constructive feedback. We also appreciate your kind words around our staff! We are sorry to hear our community did not suit your needs, but are so thankful for the opportunity to have met you and to have received this feedback from you. We wish you the best on your search, and would welcome you anytime to come give us another look if you change your mind now or down the road - thanks again!

January 19, 2017

By Wes560026

Spring Haven was a nice facility in a great location. The people were fantastic, and the rooms were good. The hallways were a bit dark and long, but it was fine. The dining room was good. It seemed like the people living there were engaging. I wouldn’t hesitate to put my mom there, but it is 45 minutes away from me and costs the same as where she is now.

January 06, 2017

By Jean S.1

I remembered Spring Haven the best. The staff seemed to be really nice, helpful, happy, and pleasant. The patients were nice. The food was reasonably good, and I liked it.

December 03, 2016

By Cindy016770

My mother is at Spring Haven. The location is great, and they keep up the grounds well. The caregivers are excellent, the rooms are very nice, and the cost was a little bit less than the others. They have excellent meals that are always balanced. It has a beautiful setting out on a lake. I feel like she's in a resort.

November 25, 2016

By Jack277654

Spring Haven Retirement was a really nice building with 5 or 6 stories. It's more like a motel when you walk in the front. It had big elevators, a jacuzzi outside, a regular swimming pool, and a walking pathway. The residents get 3 meals a day. The rooms were not furnished, and they were small. They had activities, and they take the residents out.

November 23, 2016

By Judy884388

Spring Haven looked really nice. The rooms were wonderful. They had a nice dining room. They were watching a movie when we were there. The meal was good. The staff we met was very friendly. The place was clean, and they tried to be organized.

November 13, 2016

By Georgia051380

Spring Haven was not good. It was filled with smoke. I think they took me to the smoker’s floor, and it was awful. Mother hates smoke, so she would not have liked that place ever. There were no activities; there was nothing that Mom would enjoy at all. She likes to play bingo and cards and play piano. Spring Haven had none of that. I didn’t like this place, and my mother would not like it too. I would suggest for them to have a smoke-free room. The whole place reeked of smoke. Even the elevator coming up reeked of smoke. I didn’t like anything about this place. It was a scary place to put Mom, so I wouldn’t consider that.

Hi Georgia051380, we appreciate you taking the time to reach out and share this with us! The staff at Spring Haven Retirement take our reviews very seriously, and we appreciate very much your reaching out to share these thoughts with us around your visit. If possible, we would love to hear more about your tour experience and ask some follow-up questions, as what you describe falls far outside the high standards of excellence we expect from ourselves and each other. If you can give our Resident Relations team a call at 800-370-8331, we would love the opportunity to speak more with you! Thank you, we hope you are having a wonderful day and enjoy the rest of your week.

October 20, 2016

By Dusty721412

I was very impressed with Spring Haven Retirement, and that's where I want my mom to go. It's beautiful, and the only negative I could find about the place at all is the hallways were too narrow. Two people couldn't walk side by side comfortably in it, but otherwise, it was a gorgeous place. They had nice apartments, awesome people, beautiful dining rooms, and nice views overlooking a lake. It was GORGEOUS. The apartments were roomy, well-decorated, and very nice. We fell in love with it.

October 05, 2016

By Johanna062571

Spring Haven was very impressive. It’s very nice, clean, and accommodating. There were studios and 1-bedrooms. The activities were good. The staff was very pleasant, and everyone was pleasant. The facility was beautiful.

October 04, 2016

By Linda123301

We had lunch at Spring Haven, and we were happy with the location. The outside grounds were fine, but the décor needed to be updated. It seemed like it was dark in there, and the hallways weren’t large enough like for rollators or walkers or wheelchairs. We don’t need that now, but my husband has arthritis, and there may come a time when he will need that. I liked the apartments, and it was a reasonable pricing and everything, the people were great, and there were plenty of places outside to walk, but this would be our second choice.

September 13, 2016

By babydynamite

I visited Spring Haven Retirement. The staff was very cordial and informative. The food was very good. The place was clean and did not smell like a nursing home like the other places I visited. The apartment was a very nice size and stood out to me. It was what I was looking for.

August 22, 2016

By Clara800158

I liked Spring Haven Retirement. It was nice. The one-bedroom unit was very nice. It had a separate bedroom, a separate family room, and a kitchen area in between with two windows. It was very nice. The studio was too small. It was just like one little box. The dining halls were nice. They had a bus. They had a big monthly chart with stuff happening every day of the month. They had a lot of things. The staff was very nice, and they were a pleasure to do business with.

August 15, 2016

By gillemic

I am rating this facility as very good based on the interaction with the staff. They are warm, friendly and very caring. I'd say the actual ward were the memory care guests are housed is average. I didn't image I needed to ask if the individual rooms were secure....after all my loved one was being placed on a secure wing. I was disappointed to see that the individual rooms were not secure at all. The first day I was setting up the new room I found another resident had used the bathroom in our unit and had placed his/her wet undergarments in the shower. The staff immediately removed the wet garments but did not have any disinfectant to clean our the shower. Disappointing again...after all, how was I to know that the resident who had used the bathroom and left the wet undergarments didn't have an infection or something contagious? Disappointment 3 came when the RN I had just met left the day after I moved my loved one into the facility and I have not heard a peep from the admin staff as to who the new RN would be. I knew there would be a few bumps so I am hopeful that we have had all of them the first week. I look forward to meeting the new RN and seeing the changes she puts in place to keep the residents secure, clean and the memory care until smelling and looking fresh.

January 14, 2016

By Caring daughter117674850

From the outside, Spring Haven Retirement is beautiful. My parents are in memory care. I have seen better ones, so I wasn't 100% happy with that part of it. The people are nice. They give my parents their pills, and they have been doing better since they’ve been there than compared to when they were on their own because they have someone making sure that they are doing what they need to do. They have a bedroom with a bathroom, and a separate living area; that part I do like a lot because most of the places I have seen do not have this separate room. I don’t know what this place was before becoming a memory care unit. It does have a kitchen, in which they’ve disabled the stove and the dishwasher, so it’s kind of wasted space, but I would rather see them in that than in other rooms I’ve seen. They don’t really remember, but when I’ve been out there, the food was a concern of mine. They had a menu, and the food that was on the menu was not what they were having. I took pictures, sent it all in, but I have not been back since then. My brother has been out there, and he said it’s better now. I wasn’t really happy with the quality of the food, but I don’t know what it’s like in other places, so I didn't have anything to compare it to. They play bingo and go on field trips, which is very nice. They have different things going on at different times, like during the holidays, the people who worked there dressed up; they do all kinds of things like that. They do keep them entertained and try to keep them out of their rooms so that they’re not there all of the time, which I think is nice. They can improve on communication skills because I don’t live within the state, and I really want to know what’s going on, but I’m not very well-informed.

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement's Home Office. First, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your parents' experience at Spring Haven. Thank you for sending in photos of your parents' meals as well. (I assume you sent them to us here at Home Office?) I passed your review on to our Resident Relations team so they can look for your photos and respond. Know that you're welcome to call them as well at 1-800-370-8331. Thanks again, Katie

December 30, 2015

By Roberta20

The rooms at Spring Haven Retirement were smaller than what a few would be comfortable in and it was an older building. I was impressed with the staff; they were very good.

December 21, 2015

By Lee29

The food was excellent at Spring Haven Retirement. It was cafeteria-style where you go in, order off of a menu, and they wait on you. I couldn’t say enough good thing about the food. However, most of their activities involved indoor activities, and I didn’t like that. They did have something outside, but they didn’t promote that as much, and everybody pretty well stayed indoors. The staff was good, but Spring Haven Retirement wasn’t what I was looking for. I would go nuts if I had to stay inside all of the time.

December 20, 2015

By Ann117490550

For us, Spring Haven was too big. My mother-in-law would have gotten lost and confused with the different floors and all. We were just concerned that she wouldn’t be given as much personal attention as she needs. She needed somebody to check on her quite often, and we felt that that might not happen there. The grounds were gorgeous, and if the residents like to be outside in the fresh air, there are plenty of places for them to stroll and just sit outside for a while. I only met one person there who took us on the tour. She’s very friendly and knows her business very well.

November 30, 2015

By Katie15

Spring Haven Retirement was a definite no as soon as we walked in. It's very dark and very old looking. There was a ton of people there, and nobody was really friendly. The room that they showed us was dirty and rundown, but they had a pool there.

Hi Katie, I'm another Katie, and I work at Holiday Retirement Home Office. First, thank you for your sincere review. It's feedback from our residents, their families, and visitors that helps us improve our business so although I'm sorry to hear you did not choose Spring Haven, this definitely gives us some specific areas of opportunity to focus on. Thank you once more, Katie

September 30, 2015

The one that suited us is Spring Haven. We will move as soon as we sell our house. It has independent living, assisted living, and even dementia and Alzheimer's. It is all in one place. It is a very, very nice place. It is a good location especially for us. Everybody was extremely pleasant and very pleasant. The residents looked all happy.

May 24, 2015

By Brenda107929150

My parents are living in Spring Haven. They have two floors that are for assisted living and for memory care. They don't have a 24-hour team that lives there, which I think they could improve a lot if they have that. I'm not too real keen on their management there. They have a lot to improve. They've had some issues with their staff, the cooking, and the cafeteria, and they're ironing some of those things out. So, I couldn't recommend them highly enough. They have a recreational therapist there. They have a nice patio area where they have cookouts. The setting is beautiful where they're located. But being a Holiday facility, I expect more from them than what they have been able to give. It's an older building. I was disappointed in the management there, and I did talk to them about certain things that I thought they should be doing better for my parents. This is their second year. They’re on a limited income, and most of the people that live there are on a limited income, but they’ve already had a 5% increase in their rates. It’s like the management tries to make up by dinging the people there on their rooms when they’re on limited income. I just don’t think that’s right. I don’t understand that part when I know some of the other holiday facilities are not run that way.

May 03, 2015

By Bob105679350

Spring Haven Retirement is a nice place. Clean rooms, good meals, nice people. The staff is very accommodating, very nice, and very good. They had all kinds of things to do. The people we ate lunch with were really nice.

April 22, 2015

I came across Spring Haven on the internet. It is clean, friendly, and neat. The staff was very good and very helpful. The rooms were clean, neat, and nicely furnished. It could be a little homier because it got kind of an institutional feel, but it's not too bad. It is better than a hospital or a nursing home. They have a lot of activities. They have a whole monthly schedule, but my aunt doesn't want to participate because she has two broken legs. I didn't see any security, but I didn't see any problem either. The people that live there all have keys to their doors, and those are locked. Otherwise, everything is open. People sign in and out when they come, and when the residents leave, they sign out and sign back in again.

April 20, 2015

She’s only been at Spring Haven Retirement a couple of months. So far, so good. Everything is OK facility-wise -- cleanliness and in attending to her needs. Their accommodations met the price that we were looking for. They have indoor activities. There is a pool out back; there’s a music group.

January 30, 2015

By Jean and Paul

Other

My husband and I visited this facility a few times and found it to be a beautiful and pleasant place in which to live. However, as my husband uses a power chair for mobility, we found the hallways too narrow for two such chairs to pass. One would have to move out of the way for others to pass. This may present a safety hazard, but I'm sure it would be addressed by staff. The amenities that were furnished included everything one would need to live comfortably. The location is perfect for going shopping, doctors, hospital, etc. The staff was great to work with and very caring.

December 11, 2014

The food was very good at Spring Haven. The only problem I had with that was that the environment was a little bit depressing. They must make the place happier to live with, but the room seems fine to me.

December 02, 2014

Spring Haven is good so far. They accommodated my friend, but the only thing I didn’t like about it at first was that it was so far to walk. He is 84, and he is getting Alzheimer’s, but as soon as they got a closer unit, they moved him two weeks after he moved in, which was great. I thought that was way beyond what people normally do. The place is fine to me; he has got a beautiful room with a little porch, and everything so far has been great. They are very attentive to their tenants up at the front desk; if they can help you in anyway, they do it just immediately, and they are courteous. I am just happy out there. I would absolutely recommend the place.

November 29, 2014

By Caring97208350

I visited Spring Haven. It was a very, very nice facility, but it was expensive. They had a lot of amenities like a pool and everything. They had card games and day trips. The staff was very, very cordial. They were very nice, and they took me around. I was very impressed with the pool and the staff. There’s nothing they could improve on. It was very, very nice.

November 01, 2014

Spring Haven was clean, the staff was very knowledgeable, and they have all kinds of activities. They had a pool, special shows, and special events going on like a Hawaiian night or things like that. The surroundings were clean, neat, well-appointed, roomy, and very nice.

August 07, 2014

We visited Spring Haven Retirement and the place was clean. Everything was nice. All the amenities were good. The staff was nice and very informative. The person that we talked to knew everything. She showed us the apartment, the activities on the calendar, the computer room, the dining area, the pool, and the elevator. She knew all the stuff that was going on. The food that I saw and smell were decent. They had tons of activities for the elderly and they do keep them activite. One thing that my mom liked was that they had a nice walking trail. So, even if you don't want to do the activities, you could just stroll. However, she said: "I am not there yet. I can still do everything for myself". One thing she didn't like was the room. Even with the one-bedroom, the room was small. The kitchen was also small.

June 27, 2014

By John M1

Spring Haven Retirement is a very nice community, and a big one. It is 280 units and it's got independent, assisted, and memory care. It is on a lake in Havendale, so it is a really nice place. There is a beautiful dining room overlooking the pool and the water. They have 9 social rooms and a lot of programs. It is owned by a big company, and they run it very, very well. They have a lot of activity around, and it is just run on a very professional basis. My friend, Lynn, said that she really likes the place, but she is just a little lonely because she doesn't have any family visiting her. When I go visit her, there are people out in the pool doing water aerobics, people out in the front, and people sitting on the benches looking across the lake. There is a lot going on. But because it was built in the late '80s, the quarters are a little narrow, and that is the only reason I would not rate it a 5.0. They do a lot of outreach programs. They have little vans and large vans that take you to places. They take you to the banks or to shopping places, and they do outreach twice a month, where they take extra food to needy families. They have a nice library and a nice coffee room. Every month they issue a calendar that shows what they do every day. I know the chef there is very good because I have seen the preparation and I have seen when they were getting ready for lunch and stuff like that; there is nobody complaining about the food.

May 30, 2014

By Judith29

Spring Haven is a wonderful facility, and I really wanted my sister and her husband to be there. The place was fine and very clean. The staff were very friendly, informative, and professional. The layout of the place, I found a little vivid. It struck me more as a hotel than as a senior living place. The halls were so narrow. The food and service and everything else I thought was just perfect. The rooms were pretty small, but well kept. The common areas were just fine, and there were areas, like an outside patio that looked out on a lake, and that was just beautiful. So overall, I think this is the place that they can live together.

April 23, 2014

We visited Spring Haven, and we were very pleased with it. It was relatively close to me. The staff was very nice and very helpful. They answered all our questions. The apartments were very clean and nice. We had lunch, and the food was quite good. They had all kinds of activities. I don't know how many of them my mother would be interested in, but they seemed to have a lot going on. They had a Valentine's Day thing. I saw them playing games. I knew they had some kind of special thing on Saint Patrick's Day. I knew they had a pool. They showed me a schedule, but I didn't pay too much attention to it.

March 31, 2014

By Diane80730650

Spring Haven is independent, assisted, and Alzheimer's. That's why we like it. Mom is on the first floor. It's a beautiful and big property; it's sitting on a lake. Location was 90% of it actually. It's 20 minutes from my brother, so that was one thing. Mom has already spent a week with one brother, a week with another brother, and then a week with my sister, so it's working out really great. She's like two hours from the five of us. The main reason that we were down there was for the weather, and it's closer to the grandbabies. The facility itself is just awesome. It's working out great. The rooms have one bedroom, a little room, a kitchen, and a bathroom. There is a lot of staff. She has someone who brings her her meds every day, and they have somebody who will take her to the bank or to go shopping or to the doctor -- wherever she wants to go. It's like eating at a restaurant; we were amazed. They have an activities director who does activities with them every single day. They exercise every day, and they have a walking class and water aerobics. It's just amazing, all the amenities that this place has. Mom loves it plus the nice weather. If it was a brand-new building, and I would give them a 10.

January 31, 2014

By wamonetwo

Spring Haven Retirement is a nice facility, but it was just a three-story large building and it looked like a little bit too much like a hospital for us. The person who took me around and the residents there were all nice. Overall, the facility looked nice. Everything was clean and well kept. They have a beautiful view by the side of the lake.

October 29, 2013

By Just A Happy Couple

My Husband and I have been living here for the past 10 months, and have found it to be a very pleasant place. The people here are all pleasant and glad to be of help i f necessary. The Staff here are equally nice and helpful. The rooms are kept clean, , The Activities are scheduled at appropriate times, and plenty of them. No one can be bored. The area is kept beautiful and clean.. The Service for Dr. Appt.'s are scheduled and on time each Mon Wed. and Thurs. We are like one big happy family. We love it. Marie & Albert

October 21, 2013

Spring Haven is near where we live. I have known some people who have been here. I have no problems with the staff. We have meals and medicine. The food must be okay. I've gained 14 lbs since I've been here. However, you wait forever for an elevator and communication with the management is not good.

August 10, 2013

By Bill24

My in laws are at Spring Haven for a month now. So far it's been pretty good. The place is nice and I liked it. The place is very clean. The staff so far are very nice and helpful.

July 25, 2013

By Purpleangel50

My dad is living at Spring Haven Retirement for a year and a couple of months now. The facility is like a resort and it's beautiful. The people are very friendly and everybody is very nice.

June 26, 2013

By Jim21

Spring Haven is a nice faciliy. They take care of my mom very nicely. They make sure she gets her medication. I was there visiting her for a day and it's seems like they were there round the clock. They were there when they were supposed to be. They assist my mom with all of her meals. As a matter of fact, they came to get her and asked if she want some assistance to go to the dining room. She doesn't miss a meal since she has been there. She seemed to be more lucid. She looked and sounded better. I'm trying to get her to do some crafts because she used to do that and hopefully she gets back into that. The place is very affordable as well.

September 26, 2012

I was only in Spring Haven to look and see if I could live there, but it's more expensive than where I'm living. It's clean and it's bigger place than where I used to.

July 23, 2012

My mother-in-law has been staying in Spring Haven for almost a month now. We are really glad to find a home for her. I know it's not going to be easy for her especially it's new for her to stay in a facility without a family member but I'm pretty sure she's well taken care of. All the staff are really pleasant and very helpful. It was a great decision that we chose this community for my mother-in-law.

July 23, 2012

By Wolverine1

Overall i would say this facilty is good. The facility grounds themselves are very well kept and aestetically pleasing, though they could use some updating. The staff seem to be quite helpful when it comes to their required duties (administering medications for example), but seem to not be as helpful when it comes to helping patients out with special requests or day to day needs of an elderly person.

May 25, 2012

By Clevelander

This facility is very clean and well run on its exterior. My father had nothing but good things to say about the friendly and well-mannered staff that helped him through his daily routines. I know my father did not like the idea of moving into assisted-care and was worried that he would lose his independence. Fortunately, the staff were careful to treat him with the dignity an respect that he deserved. He was even able to develop lasting friendships with the staff and some of the other residents. This helped him quickly adjust to living in a community setting.The facility is decorated tastefully and fosters a strong sense of community among its residents. The staff does an admirable job of keeping the residents active and engaged at all times. My father's room was spacious and allowed him to maintain many of the lifestyle habits he had when he lived independently.

Independent Living Reviews for Spring Haven Retirement

November 22, 2015

By Richard116640950

Spring Haven had a nursing facility attached to the independent living side. The lady who guided our tour was very pleasant, knowledgeable, and provided the information we needed, so we were quite content. They had quite a number of activities and a nice dining hall. The rooms we looked at seemed to be OK. They had community transportation available for doctors' appointments.

September 30, 2015

Spring Haven Retirement is a larger facility and also much newer. Also I noticed, you may have to walk a long way down long halls to get from one place to another. It made me think that if you have congestive heart failure, COPD, or asthma, that could be a problem for you because you have to walk long distances. Their accommodations looked pretty good to me. The staff was very good. Everybody that we run into was very helpful and friendly. They seemed to be conducting themselves in a professional manner. People who live there seemed to be very happy.

July 28, 2015

Spring Haven Retirement was very nice. The staff was very helpful. They accommodated us very well. It was clean and well kept. The dining room was very nice. I liked it very much, but it was a big place. It seemed very well equipped.

June 07, 2015

By Sharon108526850

Spring Haven had nice apartments. They had a buffet breakfast and lunch. It was very nice. The only thing negative about it was that they had very long narrow hallways. The people seemed friendly.

January 31, 2014

My parents found a retirement community called Spring Haven. They are moving in there next week. They were able to get the size of the room that they wanted. They were also able to get it at a price that they can afford. It's a beautiful facility. It's very clean, spacious with lots of area to walk around and they don’t have to worry about security. The food is good. The staff that assisted us was very, very helpful and talking about all kinds of alternatives they may have. We were not able to participate in any activities when we visited the facility, but there's a lot of stuff going on. They have different activities every day. I think they just need to have a generator in case there would be hurricane.

September 26, 2013

We are now at Spring Haven and everything is just fine. We chose this place because the apartment is spacious and comfortable. We also like the dining room. I would recommend this place.

Costs for Spring Haven Retirement

Photos of Spring Haven Retirement

Services and Amenities of Spring Haven Retirement

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Spring Haven Retirement

Forget what you thought you knew about retirement living – this is retirement living that will make you say WOW!

Independent Living at Meridian Senior Living provides the best of all worlds to our residents – whatever their need may be. Our independent residents enjoy active, engaging lifestyles that promote health, well-being, and independence, along with a host of services and amenities, and peace of mind with additional care offered on campus.

Our Independent Living Residents Enjoy:

• A variety of worry-free apartment choices
  • Discreet person-centered services in a warm, friendly community setting
  • New opportunities to play an active, full part in family, community and civic life
  • Daily meals served restaurant style in a central dining area
  • Enriching activities and educational programs
  • Group exercise classes and access to wellness and personal care services
  • Housekeeping, maintenance and truly worry-free, maintenance-free living

The Fundamentals of Assisted Living at Meridian Senior Living

At Meridian Senior Living, our services and amenities ensure residents enjoy a comfortable, worry-free lifestyle. For added peace of mind, our dedicated staff is on site and available 24/7.

Services Include:

• Companion and private room accommodations, furnished/unfurnished, cable TV
  • Private bath in each room with step-in showers, private spa
  • Assistance with activities of daily living and medication management
  • Wellness and personal care services
  • Comprehensive dining program, special diets accommodated
  • Enriching social activities, group classes, wellness, fitness and educational programs
  • Housekeeping, laundry services, maintenance, transportation and concierge services
  • On-site beauty salon and barber shop
  • On-call physician services

Making every day special can mean a lifetime of happiness for someone living with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of memory-robbing dementia. Each of our compassionate, skillfully trained caregivers is committed to making each day special for those living in our memory care neighborhoods.

Located on five lush acres of land, Spring Haven Retirement is a senior living community full of envious services and amenities. With a pool, hot tub and community dock on Lake Hartridge, not to mention a convenient location to shopping and nearby attractions, this is a lifestyle worth celebrating.

Map of Spring Haven Retirement