Palm Bay Memory Care

Reviews of Palm Bay Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Palm Bay Memory Care

August 09, 2016

By Gavin23

I visited this facility on August 4, 2016 with my husband and from the moment that we walked through the door you could just feel the love. The entire staff from James, Michelle, Jill, and Debbie just to name a few opened up their hearts with caring, understanding and patience for my husband's father. Through this difficult time to reassure us that his father would get excellent care and that this would be the right place for him at this point in time. His room is amazing and we decorated with all the comforts of home for his father. That you all for what you do it truly takes Angel's like your staff to care for loved one's when family is to far away in another state. Another thing that keep's us close to my husband's father is that they have a Facebook page and they post wonderful picture's of his father periodically which shows us how he his enjoying his time at Inspired Living facility.
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about our community. It truly takes a Village to take care of our moms and dads and we thank you for being apart of our Inspired Living Family.

May 06, 2015

By Kathy105464950

Inspired Living was brand new. They had the best hi-tech tracking system. On a wall, they had this tracking board for the residents to make it tell where anybody is at anytime. So it was really cool. The bathrooms and everything are made just perfectly, and you walk into the shower. It had everything -- every amenity -- to make life easier; it was a state of the art place. Another thing that's very nice was that they have an extended license. In the other ones. they had one part for the memory care, so it 's only one part. You come in atassisted living, and then if you can't take care of yourself anymore, then you go to the memory care unit. In this place, they are licensed to keep everybody in the same bed, so that you don't move to another area in the building. You stay right where you are. The rooms were beautiful; they were actually gorgeous -- homey, nice, and you can bring your own stuff. They didn't have refrigerators and stuffs in the rooms, but they had snacks. You could go to these huge dining halls -- they had two dining halls -- and they eat their meals in there; if you don't like what they were serving, the cook could make you something. They had little tables and big tables, so you could eat by yourself or eat with everyone else. It was very nice, and they had a little kitchenette there. But if you wanted to have people, or if you have family coming to visit and have a birthday cake or something, you could use that part of the facility; it was really nice. They were doing something when we there. It was like a game, but it was more about current events and things to the past and things like that. Of course, if you want to go shopping, they have facilities to take you shopping, and you can still have your own car there if you wanted to. It was a little more expensive than the other ones like $100 or $200 more expensive, but the service for what they offered was well worth it. They work with the insurance companies. The lady was very well-versed with the policy I had and what she was saying was exactly what my insurance company said, so it was like she knew what she was talking about. Another thing I liked was that we were not met by the sales people, but we met with the actual manager of the assisted living place. The security was top-notch. The only way to get in and out was by this one door. The entire area and the huge courtyard in the back was absolutely gorgeous. It was a big property -- bigger than all the other ones -- and the doors don't open unless you had a code to go out. If you have a special bracelet, then you can't get out, but if you are not one of the patients that need to be monitored, then you have free will to come and go as you like.

March 18, 2015

By Pamela33

I have placed my father in InspiredLiving, and I was very impressed. It's a brand new facility, so everything is clean, nice, and orderly. The rooms are a little smaller than I hoped, but they're still OK. The reason that I decided to move him there was because the residents have electronic bracelets issued to them that allow them to go in and outside a courtyard on their own, if they wish, without being stopped by staff or finding out the doors are locked. They have a good security system that tracks them throughout the building. They have motion detectors in the ceilings of the rooms so that at night if they get up and fall out of the bed, it is evident that they have done so. Everyone there seems to be very cheerful and upbeat. I also recognized five of the staff members from previous places that father had lived, and they were excellent staff members, so I was very happy to see them at the new facility.
See all Memory Care reviews (11) See fewer reviews

Costs for Palm Bay Memory Care

Photos of Palm Bay Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Palm Bay Memory Care

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• Licenses: LNS

About Palm Bay Memory Care

Palm Bay Memory Care is a senior living provider in Palm Bay, Florida that offers residents Memory Care. Contact Palm Bay Memory Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Palm Bay Memory Care