Palm Garden of Orlando

Palm Garden of Orlando (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Palm Garden of Orlando

Nursing Home Reviews for Palm Garden of Orlando

May 29, 2014

Dad was in Palm Garden. That was one that was recommended when my father got out of the hospital. I was not impressed at all. The place was moderately clean. The food was not very good. With the exception of a couple of nurses, most had a bad habit of ignoring when people rang their buzzers for assistance. Even when I complained about it, they said that the buzzer just goes off all the time. I said shouldn?t they get it fixed because how are they going to know if it's just going off on its own or somebody needs help, but they didn't seem to understand my logic. I had to get after them, like my father got MRSA while he was there. I was aware of it, but then there were lots of people coming in and out of the rooms, and they were not wearing gloves. They didn't have gowns on or masks on. There was no sign on the door until I mentioned it, and the staff wasn't at all clear what you do to handle that.

Services and Amenities of Palm Garden of Orlando

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Palm Garden of Orlando

Palm Garden of Orlando is located in East Orlando across from Valencia College East Campus and minutes away from Florida Hospital East. We are the proud participants in the Nursing Home Quality Initiative sponsored by the Florida Medical Quality Assurance, Inc ensuring we provide quality care to residents and patients. Our dedicated and caring team is ready to meet your rehabilitative needs or the needs of your loved ones.

Map of Palm Garden of Orlando