Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

Assisted Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

February 09, 2017

By Mark020461

Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace was a nice facility with a whole list of activities, like bingo, cards, movies, excursions, entertainment, and putting green. They had a million things for them to do. They served breakfast and dinner. The staff was very knowledgeable, personable, and answered all our questions. They had very nice people there. It was clean and pretty well kept. They had some renovations done for improvements.

Mark020461, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

December 09, 2016

By Pamela A.

I can't say enough about the employees at Pacifica. They are fantastic! My sister and I moved my 87 year old , very active, mother in last week. Indi was fabulous helping us every step of the way from giving free dinners to helping us find charities to haul away all the stuff mom brought but didn't need. She even set my mom up in bridge games and found her gals to eat dinner with. Indi sent up Ian to hang all mom's painting and set up her TV's. He was wonderful and spent a lot of time making sure everything was just right. Malcolm at the front desk always had a smile for us and was very helpful whether it was finding a Chinese restaurant that delivers or a ride to the airport. My mom loves happy hour where the bartender remembers the drinks you order. The facility is well maintained, the staff wonderful, the food very good and lots of activities to keep you busy. They also keep a careful watch on the residence and are very quick to respond if there is a medical problem. They even provided transportation for my mom to have a medical procedure when none of her friends could drive her. We are so happy that my Mom moved in to The Pacifica. She's safe, well cared for and has tons of things to keep her busy. I highly recommend this facility.

Thank you Pamela A., for reaching out, your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and our staff. Indi is an incredible employee and highly valued, thank you for the acknowledgment. We will share your kinds words about the entire team, they all work diligently to go above and beyond for our residents. We have a Facebook page and try to post images of the residents and their daily activities. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and your family. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, (954) 369-4394.

November 29, 2016

By Polly353848

Forest Trace was very well-maintained. It seemed like there were a lot of activities; it would be very pleasant. It's probably beyond my mother's price range, but it was very nice. They have current events where they discuss the news, and they have a book group. They also have card games and board games, and they have transportation. There are some doctors there, but I think the residents have to change some of their doctors to local doctors if they live far away. The staff was very attentive and interested in my mother's condition and whether or not her needs would be met there. So they obviously were not just accepting everyone. They want specifics about what her needs and abilities were.

Thanks for the detailed review, Polly. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and thank you for your consideration. Please feel free to reach out to us at the community at any time with any and all questions. Also, did you know we have a Facebook page and post weekly pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again for your review.

October 11, 2016

By Karen874238

My mom is at Forest Trace (Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace). It’s a really beautiful facility, and it’s close to my house. The rooms are nice. They’re very pretty. It’s more spacious than the other ones I’ve looked at. It’s very clean. The food is very good.

Thank you for your positive review! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, (954) 369-4394.

May 10, 2016

By AnonymousOXDGJ

My mother will be moving into Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. The facility and dining area are very nice. The staff is very nice, knowledgeable, and accommodating. The rooms are well maintained. The pricing is comparable to everywhere else we looked.

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it. We are grateful that you chose Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace! We have a Facebook page that we post images to, it is a nice way to see what your mom is up to. The link to the Facebook page can be found on our website.

May 10, 2016

By Fred S.

I visited Forest Trace. I took my brother there and I would love to be there myself if need be. It was excellent. Everything that they have to offer was excellent. They have everything and anything that I could ever wish for if I needed to go there. It would feel like I was living in a high-class condo. The people that I met were A-plus. They showed me a two-bedroom apartment that anybody would love to be living in.

Thanks for the feedback, Fred S.. We strive to provide excellent service and care to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

July 12, 2015

I stayed at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace for three days and two nights. It was beautiful, and everything about it was wonderful. The biggest rooms were there. They had two bedrooms and the size that we wanted, which was spacious. The community offered everything that was good. They go to malls and the theater, and they have a lovely theater there and a beautiful gym. They had activities everywhere everyday. They had very good food and very good service too. I really love the staff. They were very happy and very helpful all the time. It was a very pleasant experience. We did the exercises with them, and they had musical entertainment on stage.
Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community.

March 30, 2015

By Jeanne26

Everything about Forest Trace is absolutely 5-star. It’s like a 5-star hotel; it’s magnificent and it’s clean. It is really nice there and amazing. They have bingo, a swimming pool, and exercises classes. I absolutely recommend the facility. The lady that I worked for is very happy there
We are so happy to hear this and thank you for sharing your experience.

March 30, 2015

My father is in Forest Trace. It has a section for independent living and a section for assisted living. The independent living has a lot of activities. They have a library and a card room. They have a beautiful dining room. They have movies and live entertainment in the evening. They have a large pool. They have a tennis court, and they have playing greens. However, when somebody is in the assisted living, those things become, I think, less important. My father has moved from the independent living to the assisted living, and those facilities are still available, but he is not capable of using those facilities, so it is not that important to him. They have different choices of rooms. They have one-bedroom facilities, and they all have private baths. They have a small terrace, a bedroom, and a kitchen. Then they have two bedrooms. Each resident has their own bedroom and bathroom, but they share a common kitchen and living room. I think the food is very good. In the independent living, they have 2 meals a day, and in the assisted living, they have 3 meals a day. I don't know what the breakfast menu is like, but the dinner menu has a variety of choices, and they are all quite good. I think the staff is very qualified, attentive, and quite good. One of the important thing is that Forest Lake -- for the same facilities and the same care compare to the other one I visited -- is probably 20% to 25% less expensive. I feel like it is a much more affordable and reasonable community.
hank you for your detailed positive review, your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

May 10, 2014

Although Forest Trace was one of the expensive facilities in the area, it was very nice. I had a friend who lived there, and she paid about $4500 per month. She had two bedrooms with a private bath each, a living room, and a kitchenette. She had a full-time nurse, also. The people who worked there were nice. The dining room was really classy, and it felt like you were in a classy restaurant. I ate there a couple of times, and the food was good. There was a separate dining room for residents who were in wheelchairs. They had good programs, like bingo, cards, mahjong, dancing, cocktail hour every Friday, shows every Saturday night, and some really good entertainment. However, the residents were getting older and older. There were residents in pretty bad shape, which was depressing, and it was more like a nursing home.
Hello, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

November 27, 2013

I can describe Forest Trace as a well run facility. The people there seemed to be very happy. Everything we saw was positive. I have friends there that are influencing us to sign up for this facility.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it and agree with your friends! We would love to have you join us! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future.

October 05, 2013

By Gene7

I had dinner at Forest Trace a couple of times and it was very good. I'm moving in. I won't have to worry about my meals and about cleaning people coming in. They clean up and they do my laundry for me. The rooms are very nice. They're not exceptional but they're not bad.
We are so happy to hear this!! We can't wait for you to move in, please let us know what we can do to be of assistance during your transition! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

September 29, 2013

By Arnold4

My parents have been in Forest Trace for about 12 years now. They're 103 and 104, they're getting weaker and weaker and they haven't been eating much lately. The facility has breakfast and dinner prepared. However, my parents are so weak they don't even go down anymore and their aides make food in their apartment there for them. The facility does not provide round the clock care individually so we have aides coming in to help with their care. I would recommend Forest Trace for people who are somewhat younger and more mobile than my parents.
Hi Arnold, thank you for sharing your positive detailed 4 star review. We appreciate you sharing your experience. We will pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

September 21, 2013

By Ronnie1

Forest Trace is an ideal place to live in. This was the last place we visited and, right then and there, I knew this was the place for my mom. In fact, she has already left a deposit there. It is a gated community. It is on a 73-acre of land and it is kept immaculately clean. The community is bright, exciting and friendly. It is also more modern and a lot more up-to-date than most places are. The apartments are the biggest that we have seen. The dining room is like a fine dining restaurant. We didn't stay for the food but we were invited though. They also invited us to join their happy hour. They had a singer performing at that time. Overall, Forest Trace is just a perfect place. It may cost more money, but it is worth every penny.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

August 14, 2013

By perthette

My parents live in this community. The grounds are beautiful and well cared for. The staff is wonderful. It's like a family. There is a Wellness Center which the residents have access to. In case of emergency someone from the Wellness Center is always there.The entertainment is good and appropriate for their audience. In my opinion the food tries too hard to be gourmet, Generally, I think simpler less saucy recipes would be better. On the other hand the menu offers many choices so there's always something for everyone. The common areas are always being updated and cared for and are very clean. The apartments themselves, could use some updating. Forest Trace was a good choice for my family. My parents are safe and well cared for. I don't think it gets much better.

July 30, 2013

By William12

The apartments at Forest Trace are mediocre. They have 1-size apartment and that's about it. They have a new director there. The food is I think the best. It's the best you'll find. The people were nice and the activities as well as entertainment were excellent. They have famous entertainers that would come out, but it was not the kind that I was interested in. I stayed there for almost a year.

April 10, 2012

By Sun7Shine

Forest Trace is a high class assisted living facility (ALF) with numerous amenities. The ALF offers clients their own room, has a pleasant dining area with a variety of healthy and gourmet foods and has a wide variety of activities. The activities include exercise classes, games, live music entertainment shows and a variety of movies in a theatrical setting. The ALF also has periodic community outings. The ALF staff honor resident birthdays with a balloons and cards. The ALF has well maintained landscape which contains a variety of plants and manmade bodies of water. The ALF has a very classy and attractive interior with numerous indoor and outdoor sitting areas. Sometimes live piano playing performances occur in the main lobby of the ALF. The only negative experience was with some of the staff. I observed an employee whom may have been a CNA yelling at an elderly female resident. Other ALF office staff was also rude when spoken to and asked for assistance.

Independent Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

March 28, 2018

By Marty S

Recently, we decided to move my parents to an Independent living facility. We interviewed and inspected many of the facilities within the area and decided on Pacifica Forest Trace. Interestingly, it was an easy decision. Dealing initially with Michelle and then with Indi, the process couldn't have been smoother. From the moment we first set foot in the facility to the actual move in date, we were impressed every step of the way. Indi, doesn't understand the word "no" and could not have been more accommodating for my parents. She truly went above and beyond every step of the process. My parents call me daily to tell me just how much they enjoy their new residence, how great the food is and just how special every member of the Pacifica team really is. What initially was thought to be a dreaded experience, turned out to be one of the smartest decisions we have made. One word comes to mind when I think about Pacifica Forest Trace and that's "WOW"!
Marty S, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

January 30, 2018

By Mary

My parents are in Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. The community looks OK, but we have seen some decline in services. In just a short time they're taking away things like the music in the afternoons, they also cut back on meals, and plan to increase prices for guests. If they weren't seniors, they wouldn't stay, so I don't think I could recommend them. However, the staff is phenomenal, they're the best thing about the place. The meals have declined and the portions have decreased. When we were there a couple of months ago it was so good, and now you'll only see a skimpy plate, plus it's not so good anymore. The facilities are a bit old, but excellent.
Mary, we work hard to provide a fantastic experience to everyone. It's discouraging to see that you had a negative experience. We would like an opportunity to make this up to you. If you are willing, please reach out to us so we can work towards a resolution.

April 23, 2016

By LD5

The staff and the living quarters at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace were very good. The problem there is that the assisted living and the independent living were not separated. What happens is you have a lot of people in wheelchairs, walkers, and everything all over the place. The common dining area has a lot of people in wheelchairs and walkers, but they have a beautiful pool, a lot of rooms and different libraries. There was a lot of good things in that place.

Thank you for your positive review we are so glad to hear all the positive comments! We appreciate your feedback regarding the AL and IL and that there are many different modes of transportation there. We are so glad that you enjoy the pool, libraries and other aspects of our community. We are very glad to have you here. Our staff genuinely cares for all our residents, their families and it shows!

February 22, 2016

By Eric26

I have a neighbor who stays at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. She showed us around, and we became interested in the facility for ourselves. The apartment was very roomy. The food was very good. The staff we met was very pleasant and professional. The dining area is beautiful and feels like being in a cruise ship. They have a happy hour with a piano player every day for a couple of hours. They have a board in the lobby which shows all of the activities for the day, like shows every week and movies every day. Plus, they have a van that takes the residents out to dinner. It is a very active community.

Eric26, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community and your neighbor, we appreciate it.

October 25, 2015

By BobbyBarnett

My wife and I both agree Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace is magnificent. First of all when we started to consider moving our children were questioning why we should make a move. They said "it is too hard to move, you have a beautiful place and why would you want to move into a Retirement Community". After coming to visit us at Pacifica Forest Trace they understood why we moved. They were very impressed with the staff. We said to our children we told you so! We are enjoying ourselves thoroughly. We are constantly busy morning, noon and night. We visited many senior living communities prior to making our move to Pacifica Forest Trace. On our first visit when we walked into the Lobby we knew we were home. We moved in April 29, 2015 and have been please ever since.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & thank you for your review.

April 19, 2015

By Sam16

Forest Trace is a unique form and friendly independent living facility. It was designed and built by a family that originally owned hotels and entertainment centers. They also have some assisted living facility setup more like a resort than a typical convalescent center. They have a dining room where they served your meals with a waiter. There’s a different menu every day and different things every day. They are very kind, and the cleaning staff does a wonderful job. They’re always disinfecting everything. They offer a lot of activities that you may or may not participate in up to your abilities. They have a lot of parking and many independent people there still drive. They have nurses and staff fulltime. They have bingo, book room and entertainment every night. They also have a beauty salon, nail salon, and a little store. The fun thing I think for everybody there is they have a happy hour, where they all come down and they have a cocktail before dinner. It’s just a very nice, pleasant facility with beautiful grounds, and a pool. They have a beautiful independent lifestyle. Every night they have something like playing piano, singing songs, comedians in the lobby, and plays and different entertainments in a separate building like an opera house. The food is really good. For breakfast there’s a huge buffet, and there is no lunch, but dinner is very fancy; they serve restaurant style. They have buses if they want to go somewhere and pick you up. My mother has a one bedroom. It has a small kitchen table for two, a refrigerator, a garbage disposal, a nice balcony, and a full bath. The bathroom has a special tub that’s easy for seniors to walk in and out of. Once a week, they come in and clean. The unit has its own washer and dryer, and you can do small laundry; very nice setting. This place is like a cruise ship. In terms of security, nothing has been stolen for the three years my mother has been there. It is not a memory care facility; people come and go. They have a gate, and they have a special permit. The security is not an issue.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this detailed positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Questions about Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The nursing team in “The Grove” provides our assisted living residents with just the right amount of personal attention; individual care that preserves dignity - supports privacy and encourages independence. Grove residents also enjoy a socially-active lifestyle and three meals-a-day along with 24-hour supervision. Uncommon for the assisted setting, but especially nice for couples, are the large apartment floor plans. Also very nice is the opportunity to participate in the independent social programming while receiving assisted care, thus allowing for a graceful transition to assisted living. Ours is lifestyle that most decidedly ensures a greater peace of mind. Of course the best way to know all of what Pacifica Forest Trace offers is to come and experience it first-hand. Our Assisted Living Residents enjoy Robust social programming, including fitness classes, educational seminars and entertainment.

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Daily life at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace allows our Assisted Living Residents to feel at home and enjoy companionship with neighbors and become good friends all in a family-like setting. This encourages social interactions and participation in daily activities. We offer clubs and groups for our residents to meet and interact with other residents with similar interests. Just as our programs are designed to provide support, stimulation, and education, our community is also designed to meet the daily need for social interactions, personal space and individualized support.

What places are near Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace is a gated property, situated on 73 wooded acres (including a 30-acre lake) in the heart of a lovely residential area. There are many walking paths to enjoy and benches for one to sit by the lake.

What transportation services does Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace offer to assisted living residents?

Unaccompanied and unsupervised transportation for Doctor Appointments on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays. and Fridays; Banking at Bank of America, BB&T, Chase, Sun Trust, South Trust, TD Bank, Wells Fargo; Dry Cleaners; Publix; CVS; Walgreens; Post Office; Tamarac Library; Temple and Church; Mall Trips; Performing Arts; Movie Theater; Casinos and Sports

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Gourmet Dining. Every Day. Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace features delightful dining with menus created to please every palate. A variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner options are available every day. All meals are prepared using only the finest, freshest meats, vegetables and fruits available. These mouthwatering dishes are inspired and delicious. Our Residents savor a gourmet meal with friends and if permissible our Assisted Living Residents enjoy a complimentary happy hour nightly. Our Residents look forward to every meal and we look forward to serving them.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace offer to assisted living residents?

Our Assisted Living Advantage Program is designed to provide as much or as little care as our Residents need — even if one spouse is totally independent. We offer assistance with activities of daily living which are bathing, dressing, grooming, medication management, reminders and supervision, orientation, escorting and incontinent care. Our specially trained staff members are here to lend a helping hand, day or night.

How does Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

We are in constant contact with our families. We call our family members if an issue arrives and keep an open door policy. The families are also encouraged to reach out to us at all times if there is a concern.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace during daytime and nighttime hours?

Staffing is always high priority and fluctuates depending on the care needs of the general population of the residents at any given time.. Wellness teams may have more caregivers when the population requires high care while at the same time, they may require fewer caregivers as the population may be more independent requiring less care. Ratios are always within recommended guidelines established by the State of Florida so as to meet or exceed the current care needs of the census at the time.

If Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Pets are welcomed! We do have a pet policy. Please inquire with our Marketing and Sales Department.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

As a mandatory requirement, each employee undergoes a thorough employment background screening, criminal record check and a current drug screening. Initial training is provided and ongoing monthly mandatory training is required as part of the employment agreement. Staff are CPR and First Aid certified. Mandatory in-services are schedule monthly. Health care topics and demonstration of technique from professional health care providers insure our staff is fully trained to help our seniors as they age gracefully in place.

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

A Community Designed for Living Well. So Much to Do. At Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace, our Residents believe that life is to be lived . . . savored . . . celebrated. We’ve designed our community to support our Residents in the pursuit of their passions and pleasures from a fitness class to a relaxing meal with friends. Their possibilities for enjoyment and fulfillment are endless. Our Residents have complete access to the wonderful amenities offered throughout the community, including: Robust social programming, Top entertainment in our state of the art Theater, Daily fitness classes in our newly designed Fitness Center, frequent educational seminars, Library and computer center, a Tennis court, putting green, heated pool and walking trails

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace is a surprisingly unique luxury rental Senior Living Community. Located in western Fort Lauderdale. Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace is a gated property, situated on 73 wooded acres (including a 30-acre lake) in the heart of a lovely residential area. Within our surrounding area there are many malls, restaurants, performing arts centers, casinos, library and much, much more.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace has organized?

Lunch Outing to Too Jay's Jewish Deli, Stein Mart in Coral Springs, Local Movie, Dinner Outing to Tataki Asian Bistro, New and Second Beginnings Thrift Store, Coral Square Mall, Festival Flea Market Mall, Aruba’s on the Beach, Dinner Outing to Fra Diavolo Italian, Town Center Mall in Boca Raton, Seminole Casino, Dream girls at Broward Stage Door Theater, The Promenade in Coconut Creek, Broward Mall, Dinner Outing to Thai Spice, Seminole Coconut Creek Casino

What transportation services does Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace offer to independent living residents?

Doctor appointments (Transportation on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays); Banking at Bank of America, BB&T, Chase, Sun Trust, South Trust, TD Bank, Wells Fargo; Dry Cleaners; Publix; CVS; Walgreens; Post Office; Tamarac Library; Temple and Church; Mall Trips; Performing Arts; Movie Theater; Casinos and Sports

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Gourmet Dining. Every Day. Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace features delightful dining with menus created to please every palate. A variety of breakfast and dinner options are available every day. All meals are prepared using only the finest, freshest meats, vegetables and fruits available. These mouthwatering dishes are inspired and delicious. Our Residents savor a gourmet meal with friends and enjoy a complimentary happy hour nightly. Our Residents look forward to every meal and we look forward to serving them. Lunch is included in Assisted Living.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We provide our Residents with the finest in accommodations, amenities and ambiance for one affordable monthly fee. It just doesn’t get any easier than this! Independent Living Residents at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace enjoy: A sparkling 30-acre lake within a 73-acre gated community; Restaurant-style Dining Room; Atrium Lobby; Piano Lounge with Complimentary Happy Hour cocktails daily; State of the art Clubhouse with newly designed Theater; Fitness Center; Art Studio; Card Rooms / Gaming Room; Putting green, tennis courts, heated pool and walking trails; Library and computer center; Wellness Center; Stylish beauty salon, barber and sundry shop

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace offer to independent living residents?

Does Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Comprehensive Plus, Inc., a senior healthcare service provider, staffs our independent living Wellness Center and provides health care services to our residents. Cost effective and convenient, Comprehensive coordinates all Wellness Center functions, physician services, mobile diagnostics, rehabilitation services, home health care and behavioral services are available to qualified HMO, Medicare and private pay residents. Our Wellness Center is staffed with a licensed nurse 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A staff member of Pacifica Forest Trace (typically the wellness nurse) will respond directly to the resident’s apartment-home should the need arise for immediate attention. Shortly after move-in, a complimentary safety check of the new resident’s apartment-home is completed. Our apartment-homes are furnished with emergency pull cords in all bedrooms and baths, along with a clever method to ensure each resident is up and moving about their apartment each day.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace provide to protect residents who wander?

Our Community does not provide a Memory Care / Secured neighborhood. We cannot prevent anyone from wandering which would not make our Community the right setting for any senior who is exit seeking and/or wanders.

Costs for Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

Services and Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

• About Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

Don't settle for ordinary. Escape to Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace in the Fort Lauderdale area. Our community has been designed specifically for discerning individuals who expect more out of life.

At Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace, you will enjoy an exclusive independent living lifestyle provided in stunning settings; a lifestyle rich in services, special amenities, breathtaking beauty and endless possibilities.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace